• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Roster Leaked!!!!? 48 Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
WARNING!
THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE!

1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Bowser
4.Peach
5.Geno
6.Bowser Jr.
7.Link
8.Zelda
9.Ganondorf
10.Tetra
11.Midna
12.WW Link
13.Donkey Kong
14.Diddy Kong
15.King K. Rool
16.Samus
17.Ridley
18.Wario
19.Yoshi
20.Olimar+Pikmin
21.King Dedede
22.Meta Knight
23.Kirby
24.Ike
25.Maiciah
26.Marth
27.Lucas
28.Ness
29.Mr.Game+Watch
30.Mii
31.Villager
32.Captain Falcon
33.Fox
34.Krystal
35.Wolf
36.Falco
37.Pit
38.Ice Climbers
39.Pikachu
40.Pokemon Trainer
41.Lucario
42.Jigglypuff
43.Mewtwo
44.Andy
45.Issac
46.Snake
47.Sonic
48.Sora

Plus, I heard of these stages:

-Twilight Town
-Bowser's Castle
-Green Hill Zone
-Stadium
-Bob-Omb land (from SM64)

And Music:

-Sonic: Green Hill Zone
-Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Town Theme
-Legend of Zelda: Ballad of the Wind Fish
-Mario: Super Mario 64 Theme

ATs:
-Riku
-Knuckles
-Advance Wars Soilders
-Eggplant Wizard
-Dr.Ryuta
-Goomba
-Prof. E. Gadd
-Kid Cat

That's all I saw. It's a shame that Kid Cat is an AT....

-Mario:

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
Miis are NOT deconfirmed. It was likely a mistranslation.
suzuki brawl, you fail.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Fake.

There's no Zero Suit Samus or Shiek. That would be 50 characters.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
And where'd you get this?
People won't believe you because of the fact that you added Sora to the list (which seems to be your #1 character wanted for brawl).

Sailus

Smash Cadet
Just give it up KW, you already made one of these threads that got torn apart.
Somebody please lock/delete this thread, we have enough stupidity floating around without this sort of crap springing up.

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
I don't really think this is a very valid thread. No evidence, not even indication of any sort of word of mouth. Also, in reference of Advance Wars Soldiers as ATs, at E for All there was confirmation of infantry and tanks in a pixelated GBA style.

Get some evidence, or tell your friends they are full of it.

S2

Smash Lord
Don't post this stuff here.

If your not going to post where you got said list, then don't post at all. The Internet already has enough fake "leaks" and trolls as it is.

Go to gamefaqs for this #*$#.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Wheter or not this is fake, I care not as It has Mewtwo in it, It rocks.

Timekeeper

Smash Cadet
FAKE.

This kid is on the BZP forums and always is posting fake rumors about Sora.

This just proves he's a liar.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. This is the same biggot who asked if a CLEARLY fake paint-job character select screen that had Sora on it was real.

I know about the whole "DONT DECONFIRM PEOPLE RIGHT AWAY, LOOK AT NESS!"

But Sora is NOT brawl material. Thats just not how Sakurai thinks. Feel free to oppose to me, but he won't be in.

You've got pit. Pretend his bow is a ****ing key-sword.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Okay, here's the deal.

Before posting something like this, you must give a source of your information. You said this was a leak, but you didn't give the name of the website, book or magazine, etc. Please give your source.

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
TK- Fail. You're only 4 Months older than me, so you may now stfu

Everyone- Sorry if I seem a bit *****y, but my life is REALLY starting to suck.

Nicholas Ainsworth

Smash Cadet
Yeah. This is the same biggot who asked if a CLEARLY fake paint-job character select screen that had Sora on it was real.

I know about the whole "DONT DECONFIRM PEOPLE RIGHT AWAY, LOOK AT NESS!"

But Sora is NOT brawl material. Thats just not how Sakurai thinks. Feel free to oppose to me, but he won't be in.

You've got pit. Pretend his bow is a ****ing key-sword.
Hahaha, this is what I say to everyone who's all OMG SORA. If you want Sora, play as Pit. They look similar enough.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
Dammit I like this one.....
Why do people keeping putting fake rosters? It's a waste of the internet!

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
Sakurai said that all the characters have to have appeared on a Nintendo console at some point. Sora hasn't, therefore, he is deconfirmed. Kingdom Hearts has never been on a Nintendo console, and although i have heard rumours of KH for wii i highly doubt that sora would appear in brawl

J18

Smash Journeyman
what did you just pull this roster out of your a$$? come on you just put all the most popular characters into this roster. STOP WITH THE FAKE **** THE AND SEE IF YOU CAN WAIT A WEEK WITHOUT WASTING EVERYBODY'S TIME.

funnyfaceju

Smash Cadet
wow sora would be a great addition to the brawl cast. what makes you all seem that hes a bad guy. also , brawler line, sora was in kingdom hearts chain of memories FOR THE GAMEBoY ADVANCE. smart knowledge about games dude. the roster is also a little weird with no evidence but theres laways a chance. dont automatically call it fake. hes probably better than ge__. oh wait i probably shouldnt say

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Rosters with Issac, Sora, and 4 fur ***s should be considered fake without any further analysis.

Nicholas Ainsworth

Smash Cadet
Sakurai said that all the characters have to have appeared on a Nintendo console at some point. Sora hasn't, therefore, he is deconfirmed. Kingdom Hearts has never been on a Nintendo console, and although i have heard rumours of KH for wii i highly doubt that sora would appear in brawl
Actually, Sora did appear on a Nintendo handheld...and even though you could use similar (though faulty) logic regarding Lucas' introduction in the series, Lucas is in-house, whereas Sora is from outside of the company.

Besides, Disney owns Sora as well and I very highly doubt Nintendo is willing to do the large amounts of corporate asskissing it would take to get him.

funnyfaceju

Smash Cadet
wow sora would be a great addition to the brawl cast. what makes you all seem that hes a bad guy. also , brawler line, sora was in kingdom hearts chain of memories FOR THE GAMEBoY ADVANCE. smart knowledge about games dude. the roster is also a little weird with no evidence but theres laways a chance. dont automatically call it fake. hes probably better than ge__. oh wait i probably shouldnt say. also hes comin in a new ds KH game

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
You fail.
wow sora would be a great addition to the brawl cast. what makes you all seem that hes a bad guy. also , brawler line, sora was in kingdom hearts chain of memories FOR THE GAMEBoY ADVANCE. smart knowledge about games dude. the roster is also a little weird with no evidence but theres laways a chance. dont automatically call it fake. hes probably better than ge__. oh wait i probably shouldnt say. also hes comin in a new ds KH game
Um, no. the KH DS Game is 358/2 Days, he isn't playable- the playable characters are Org.XIII Members. >_<

Seison

Smash Journeyman
The idea that Mii's are deconfirmed came from the new Iwata asks interview with Sakurai. this is a direct quote:

"Of course, I think there was a possibility of taking Smash Bros. in a more casual-gaming direction. For example, we could make the art style simpler or make it possible to use Miis. However, with the various titles that the Wii was to offer, I felt that people were looking for something different. That’s the reason I decided in very early stages of development that the Wii pointer and motion movements would not be a primary feature of the game. "

and heres the link: http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/ssbb/vol2_page1.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom