• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Brawl][PM]Who's Tyler? 7: it IS a lucky number - November 9th, 2013 - Lindale TX

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Until you fight my Zelda Jared. Then get bodied. Rage quit and cry in a corner. Psy, we gonna go ham in dub. I'm gonna be playing like crazy warming up. Fighting all the people.

Oracle

Smash Master
Does anyone going to this have interest in getting a painted controller? I have extra controllers lying around so I can paint a shell here and swap it out with yours after the tournament. Let me know if youre interested

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Ruleset for pokemon tournament.

6v6 no ubers as defines by smogon. Including the new x and y legendaries. No two Pokémon can hold the same item, no two pokemon can have the same dex entry. Sleep clause and freeze clause are in effect. It will be double elim just like brawl bracket. With all finals being best of 3. All Pokémon will be placed in battle box. Auto 50.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Can anyone stop in Longview (Louisiana guys, I'm looking at you) and pick up Minifox? I won't be able to make it because we're in the process of moving stuff back up to Naples.

Top Bottom