• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl/PM Who's Tyler? 5: Low Tier City practice! - July 13th, 2013 - Lindale, TX

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
In all honesty, I we do a pizza order, on top of both singles and doubles entry, that should roughly equal 15 right?

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Ya. If you bring a setup, you can enter brawl and p:m and have only spent $20 all day.
If you just do brawl, $10 +food/MM's

Probs wont order pizza. It seemed to work out last time of just everyone going to get food whenever

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
The following changes are being made to the brawl rule-set:
LGL is 40 for all characters
Dave's Stupid Rule will not be in effect idk why I wanted it that rule is stupid
PS1 is added to the CP list
Lylat is added to the CP list

Frigate is forever the worst stage

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Tell your boss you ate some bad chicken nuggets and you can't make it
LOOOOL very creative
Limbooooooo! Come yo this so I can beat youuuuuuuuuuuuu!
D: youd have a good chance actually im a little rustier than id like to be. You best be in Top 3 my man, got any new characters you plan on pulling out or just sticking with :ike: / :lucario: ?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Lol. Idk. I play with fox from time to time. I just hate having to Learn new characters. But hey, I have a week or so to learn!

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I want to MM:
Denti oli v mk
Minifox oli v mk(and friendly your pika)
Who else is going?
Fino if he actually goes
Anyone from Houston if they go
Alsm link v puff if he goes

PM

Sethlon(is he going to this or Evo?)
Oracle
Xeven if he comes
Denti too might as well

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
$5 MM? Friendly my Ness/Lucas as well plz plz plz.

Rave, icecream can give you the $8 he owes me lol

Labernash, team with me :D

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
$5 MM? Friendly my Ness/Lucas as well plz plz plz.

Rave, icecream can give you the $8 he owes me lol

Labernash, team with me :D
Prepare for a gauntlet once my firewall allows my Wii mini. I will play your oli and pika into oblivion! Also, gives you a lot of cario and Ike practice!

Edit: maybe me and psy will MM other teams.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Chocotawko vs psyrave

Oh yeah money.

I owe:
Rave $8
Psy $2
Mini $8
Limbo $8

You can get this OR I can waive brawl singles for you(tyler fund) so you'd enter singles for free

If you can't make this event, offer stands at each event until you're paid back.

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
So it is HIGHLY unlikely, but there is a chance that if the stars align and one of my runnin' mates is off of work, me and two or three others can drive the four hours over from Stephenville to play some Project M. Oh, and we'll be bringing up to two full setups with (albeit heavy) TVs, as opposed to our last trip for Who's Tyler.

Whycouldyoupeoplelivecloser.[/pouty]

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
Quick question, when would Project M Singles be startin' up? Talkin' with Tripp now and it sounds like we could get out there around... oh, six or sevenish. If PM is starting around that time or later, we could head that way. We might be a bit oxidized for a bit though.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
I'm ready, Rave!

Mini $8

You can get this OR I can waive brawl singles for you(tyler fund) so you'd enter singles for free

If you can't make this event, offer stands at each event until you're paid back.
Waive brawl singles for me works too. c:

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
PM singles would hopefully start at like 3pm lol sorry!

BRAWL LOW TIER SINGLES CONFIRMED

using JUST F TIER of the newest tier list

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
what sucks is tawko hasn't played in forever, but me and labernash stayed the week with him this week for kids camp at out church we were leading.
but during the day we played smash, and he was doing REALLY well after not playing lmao. and his ganon got good too which is hype for low tiers :/ like he could've taken your spot if he came but we can't know for sure :((

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I'll swing by and play him. And don't think I've been just lounging around either. Just ask mini and psy. I've gotten loads better. Also, we can smashfest all the time. And do one then. Or at ETFC round 3.

Top Bottom