• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'll be on tonight if anyone is up for some matches. I wasn't on at the computer when you posted that, Nin, so sorry about that.

Also, I'll be doing random character select for the next few days to see if I can find another character I like.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Yeah I want to get in the action too I'll be on today at 5pm (pst)

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'm on if anybody is up for some matches. Going to be using random select.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Bummer. I would be on, but I have a math test today.

should be on wed ness day, tho.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
GGs Nin. Stupid RNG gave me Ness and PT twice. I have no idea WTF to do with MK.

It's all good.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'm up for some 1v1 later. Still doing random select.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'm on, too. Doing RCS.

Edit 1: I'll go back on when you say you're back. Have some stuff to do ATM, but I'll be on all night.

Edit 2: GGs, Hime. The last time I used half of the people I was chosen was '08. I only know kind of what to do from Wi-Fi :/.

As for Suco and FM2, I accepted you guys when you tried to join, but you didn't enter, so I thought it was bugged or something.

himemiya

Smash Lord
gg oxide I felt like I'm somewhat re-adapted to brawl again and vbrawl tourney ready.

And sorry for not letting you in suco but I hate free-for-alls and only do 1v1 and dubs. If you still want to play I'm down.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
ggs oxide you've gotten better than when we last brawled

ggs vaati you have a good wario

damn! oh well next time hime :p

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
GGs Sucumbio, sorry for the belated reply.

The only times I've ever used MK and IC were in story mode (A.K.A the first 2 days after release) and the random battles with you guys. For some odd reason, I feel that I do better as IC when Nana dies.

Awesome Wolf ditto, we nearly had the same move mindset. Felt like I was fighting myself.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Word! I have a tougher time against IC's too, I never hardly brawl against them, especially on WiFi, but you could probably get good at using them, as your instincts seemed to come through during our match.
I should be on again tonight.

:love:

who wants some

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
GGs Sucumbio. About the blue Kirby match, somehow the plug to my controller fell out of the socket. I have no idea how I was competent with DK.

Also I don't know what was up with the soccer ball match, but Snake is the worst person to against in that scnario :/.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
HA!!!!!! i KNOW man I love that ****. Soccer balls or bumpers on high but it went to FD so it took 7 min >.> on YI:M it takes like 2 minutes hahaha especially if it's snake dittos :p

Dude, your DK was on tonight, haha

edit: do you always go random or do you have a main?

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I main Ganon and Wolf but I've been doing random Wi-Fi matches for the past few days, so both.

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I haven't been on in a while I've been kinda addicted to Monster Hunter Tri.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
@PIKA I couldn't get into that! But I wanna try it again. I also couldn't get into Fragile Dreams, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Skyward Sword, Other M, ... GOD it's like, man as soon as I sit down to play video games Brawl's the first thing I do even though I -am- trying to play Twilight Princess: Wii for the first time, and have just freed the first light spirit. bah :p

@oxide: cool!

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'll be on tonight if anyone is up for some matches,

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I was on but like around midnight and tackt hit me up for some matches. I'm overnight again so I should be back monday

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
@PIKA I couldn't get into that! But I wanna try it again. I also couldn't get into Fragile Dreams, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Skyward Sword, Other M, ... GOD it's like, man as soon as I sit down to play video games Brawl's the first thing I do even though I -am- trying to play Twilight Princess: Wii for the first time, and have just freed the first light spirit. bah :p

@oxide: cool!
Monster Hunter is kinda hard for beginners, it just takes practice, it's hard to just pick up and play. Xenoblade and Skyward Sword are both totally epic games. So is Twilight Princess, I have yet to play The Last Story or Other M though I really want to. And I've never heard of the other one you mentioned. By the way I might be on in a few minutes.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
where in kansas are you?? I used to live in Topeka, Lawrence and Hutchinson. Which is the one where you feed your ***** meat so she can be hot? I'm like really? hahahaha they want to shun the "kiddie" image for us "hardcores" and this is the offering? Sure!!!!!!!

But then I stopped after a day and just went back to brawl. Since brawl's release the only game that I've beaten is MGS2. Uhn. what!? yeah but anyway, I should be on tonight.
edit:pandora"s tower! weird

wtf

p a n d o r a ' s t o w e r g e t s * * * * * e s

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Good games suco and oxide! Quick question, why not have us all go against each other at once? Just for fun though.

Edit: DOUBLE POST :mad: :mad:
I should really check before I post

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
GGs Suco and Jesus. Again, sorry for the late reply. I DC'd during the G&W match, so sorry about that.

Top Bottom