• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cute Path-chan resting. But tomorrow will be the cuteness for Pit with the ladies. I can't help imagining it already. >_<

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'd post it on the ike boards but i'm afraid someone already found it and i'll get laughed at. So i'm asking GYK first.
I don't remember if its on the ike boards or not, but I do remember GYK doing this kinda thing with his ike.

Dude your Ike is beast! very technical, i'd bet you'd wreck me for sure! can't stop watching the vid, its totally on point. Nice job.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I don't remember if its on the ike boards or not, but I do remember GYK doing this kinda thing with his ike.

Dude your Ike is beast! very technical, i'd bet you'd wreck me for sure! can't stop watching the vid, its totally on point. Nice job.
Thanks for the compliment, but until im GYK level doing stuff like that in a match is hard.

D

Deleted member

You sure can pull off some tricky kirby stuff. I'm sure a bit of working at it and you'll get it down, your a fast learner, no joke.
Mkay, so im going to sleep and I just wanted to say goodbye Zero and I hope to see you again real soon! :D (Please bring back another taco :3)

Last edited by a moderator:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Mkay, so im going to sleep and I just wanted goodbye Zero and I hope to see you again real soon! :D (Please bring back another taco :3)
*gives taco* I have alot of thoughts going on in my head right now.... i'll try to visit during my lame birthday because I'm not going there on that day.

.....this was an interesting night. i'll be around for like around an hour or so.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I was tan ike and a gold pit joined the room and d/c'd us. *glares at AP*

D

Deleted member

*gives taco* I have alot of thoughts going on in my head right now.... i'll try to visit during my lame birthday because I'm not going there on that day.

.....this was an interesting night. i'll be around for like around an hour or so.
YAY! *Swallows taco* Mmmm, that was good-oh jeez, my stomach is hurting from all the tacos I had today >.< (actually, I changed my mind since im not even that tired :p)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm not quite fond of people that DC rooms for no reason. Especially when i'm winning.
I think it just happened to me recently. Also, you dont wanna see me if you're a MK. I'm tired of these stupid skill-less noobs picking their FD and Temple along with their cheap characters (MK and Snake), and I think I'm tired of being nice unless it's someone I know.
So for a while, if you don't give me a special signal of who you are, you may be one of my targets.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I think it just happened to me recently. Also, you dont wanna see me if you're a MK. I'm tired of these stupid skill-less noobs picking their FD and Temple along with their cheap characters (MK and Snake), and I think I'm tired of being nice unless it's someone I know.
So for a while, if you don't give me a special signal of who you are, you may be one of my targets.
Uhhh... there was nobody with those characters or stages in that room, you played 1 match and dc'd the room when you lost.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Uhhh... there was nobody with those characters or stages in that room, you played 1 match and dc'd the room when you lost.
I mean in another room I was in. I wanted kill the TL in the room we were in, SV, yes?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yes the TL I was already fighting.
I wanted to kill that little spammy coward, but I'll just kill future TLs I see. I need to stop being nice unless it's a friendly Peach or something.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*randomly nuzzles Tri-chan*

And I have an issue with Warios too, mostly because of hackers.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Speaking of Wario Man hackers, one time some guy in a taunt match attacked me specifically for no apparent reason. He used White Marth, and though he was decent, I beat him with ease in all three rounds he fought me. In the 4th match, he hacked to become Wario Man, so I reset my Wii about 2 and a half seconds after the match started.

Haven't found any good groups yet. Currently using red Toon Link and multiple palettes of Lucario.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yo Xadrin, long time no see :D

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Been playing again. (The other topic is dead lol) I fought a great Gannondorf who really knew how to tech chase, an 'honorable' MK who didn't abuse his absolute best tactics, and (since there's so many Peaches here) a green Peach.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Been playing again. (The other topic is dead lol) I fought a great Gannondorf who really knew how to tech chase, an 'honorable' MK who didn't abuse his absolute best tactics, and (since there's so many Peaches here) a green Peach.
That's because I don't spam it anymore :p

And did you say you were coming back in a few days?
Yeah, on my birthday. after that idk when, maybe i should try to be around during weekends? though i dunno what kinda work i'll be getting so we'll see.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That's because I don't spam it anymore :p

Yeah, on my birthday. after that idk when, maybe i should try to be around during weekends? though i dunno what kinda work i'll be getting so we'll see.
Wait, are you able to come on the night before? It'd be nice to see you around more often. I hope you can on weekends D:

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wait, are you able to come on the night before? It'd be nice to see you around more often. I hope you can on weekends D:
Like the 11th? yeah i'm busy on that day. usually during the week i'm pretty busy, but the 12th's an exception.

Hopefully i'm able to show tomorrow and wish you a happy one, and hopefully i'll be able to show up during weekends, but we'll see, depends on how busy things get.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
How old are you turning tomorrow Wis? I didn't know it was your birthday o:

Top Bottom