• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl nighter!!!

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely :]
goin to sleep at aroun 8 , waking up like at 11, head out to Gamestop, pick up Brawl, never sleep again. Sleep is a waist of time

billywill

Smash Journeyman
well im going to sleep now, gonna wake up at 11:30 head down to Gamecrazy, play for 3 hours then have to go back to sleep and wake up to go to church....does that count?

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
im going to get to Sam's Club at about 11:15 PM tonight. ill get the game, get home, play for nine hours, go to bed at like 10 AM Sunday wake up, and then play some more!

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
My Dad is driving to get it at the Midnight release, while I lay awake in my bed. When he comes home with it, I will take the Instruction Booklet out of the box and read it until I fall asleep. The rules are That if I bribe to play Brawl tonight, he will return Brawl to the store. I must play Brawl tomorrow.

I'm serious.

Nighty-night....

schep

Smash Cadet
Without a doubt I'm gonna be playing this for as long as possible. Ill be shacked up in my place the entire night! Brawlin' until I pass out!

-Y-peace-Y-

TheOnlyHalfrican

Smash Rookie
Brawl all night!!!!! I got 3 friends, and we are gonna play it all night, switching off on Subspace Emissary and battling.

M.K

Level 55
I'm doing it! No school, and if my mom/dad comes in to tell me to go to bed, I'll just sneak out anyways ;)

Top Bottom