• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Minus Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeker666

Smash Rookie
The forums on Smash stack and Kitty Corp don't understand what I'm saying, so maybe you guys can help me.
I got Brawl minus and I'm pretty happy with it. But just one thing bothers me. I got some skins for Olimar but because Minus has made him so incredibly small for some reason, I can't enjoy being him. I've been trying to get regular Olimar back without have to get rid of Minus entirely but I just don't know what I'm doing. Is it a MotionEct Pac that I'm not finding that hidden in a different folder or something? Or is it his base FitOlimar.pac that's causing this problem. I've tried finding other base.pac's but there doesn't really seem to be any.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You might be better off posting this in one of the Brawl Workshop areas.
Most of the discussion on this board pertains to Olimar in competitive vBrawl, so it's quite possible that nobody here knows the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom