• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Does nobody else see that we're losing on of the most valuable members of smashboards here? This makes me so very sad. I was going to go hang out with some friends, but I don't think I'm in the mood to do so now. I'm just going to crawl under my blanket, assume the fetal position, suck my thumb, and cry my eyes out until I fall asleep.

This is so depressing. SOLAR!!!!!!!!!!

Nuvia

Smash Ace
Guys. This guy isn't serious. He's just pretending. He's acting like the overused stereotype of an"elitist smasher" A real pro does not act like this. I know several and they are all good people. He's nothing more than a troll attempting to incite flaming. It's what he lives off of.
Listen to this man.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Actually, a lot of people hated melee when it came out. They all said Smash 64>ssbm. Look at us now.:laugh:
truth. 8/10 of my direct family that used to play smash quit playing when melee came out.

Brainiac_man

Smash Journeyman
Of course no one is actually replying to my message. That's because anyone who plays melee knows Brawl is a disappointment. After playing smash 64, then going to melee, there was no dispute that ssbm > smash 64. The same can't be said for brawl. Big fail.
This caught my eye.
1. Everyone who plays Melee knows Brawl is not Melee, and therefore does NOT try to play Brawl like Melee.
2. One example: Gimpyfish. He plays Melee, he likes Brawl, you can shut up now.

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Is this guy for real?

He played it for TEN MINUTES and already wanted to turn it off?

Buddy....

You played it for TEN MINUTES.

You didn't give it a chance AT ALL.

This is an COMPLETELY different game from Melee.

Things change, and things wont always be the same.

SO WHAT if there aren't any fancy "pro" moves, or if it's not fast paced.

This is a new, FRESH game, and you're either gonna have to get used to it, or like you said; go back to playing Melee.

But, Hey....it's your loss buddy.

I'm sorry that you're being so close-minded. ):

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
oh and btw unless you guys have a japanese wii his brawl copy won't work on your american/europe wii....(I had to order mine from a special site...I live all the way in Cairo, Egypt!)

CO18

Smash Hero
Well, I have the game. And i totally disagree with you.

Sure, its much different from Melee. But thats why its a new game. This game is incredibly fun and the best fighter I have ever played.
I think you need to give it more time, because the first half hour or so I didn't like it either, but after that I couldnt stop playing.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Uhm, I played more than 10 minutes. Yes it is COMPLETELY different from melee. Perhaps it's opposite of melee. I loved melee, it's my favourite game, therefore I hate brawl. When you go around asking people what they like about melee, they will say that they like the learning curve, advanced techniques, fast action, combos, and most of that is hindered or removed. Too sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom