• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl glitch

Reptile (Kira)

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, so sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

After my original copy broke, I just got a new copy of Brawl. When me and by brother went to play Boss Battles, however, when the second player tried to join, the console froze and we were required to unplug the console to reset it. This happened three or four times in a row, and as this is our favourite Brawl game mode, were wondering if anyone knew what was going on.

We have played Project M on our Wii, but we no longer have the SD card in the console. We thought that might be the source but couldn't find anyone else with a similar problem. So far as we can tell, everything else works fine, it's a brand new copy of Brawl.

Top Bottom