• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ freezing at beginning of battle

Gaaraofthesand1337

Smash Cadet
I entered a few codes onto the sd card, set it up well (i think) and it looked good; the default settings came up nicely, i was able to dash dance, etc. but then it freezes. every time i go into a battle it freezes 1-20 seconds after the battle starts - i'm not using too many lines. the codes i'm using are:

default settings modifier
shieldstun
no autosweetspot
infinite replays
hitstun
tripping modifier
shield during dashdance
dash cancel
hitlag
gravity modifier
launch power
pokemon trainer infinite stamina
dashdance

Could really use help - thanks

Almas

Smash Lord
More information is required. What region are you? Can you paste the exact codes? Is any specific action causing the crashes?

Gaaraofthesand1337

Smash Cadet
US

I copy+pasted from the Brawlplusery Codeset vs.4.0 Beta

It seems like whenever i start dashdancing, the system freezes after the dashdance
I stood there w/2 people not moving and it was fine, then starting walking, which was fine too, then dashdanced for 1-2 seconds and it froze

Just tried it again with different codes on, but keeping dashdancing on, and everything was fine until i started running. it froze right after the run animation started

Almas

Smash Lord
If the have the Launch Speed code active, have you got the Launch/Grav Values code activated?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Why not try just using the .gcts that are provided to you from the Plussery set? It sounds like you're just copying the texts.

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
Try this.

Place the SD Loader code in the /codes/ folder of your SD card.

Place the Codeset GCT in the /private/wii/APP/RSBE/pf folder of your SD card (create it if it does not already exist).

And take out your gamecube memory card.

Top Bottom