• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I know. He told me he was going to. It's a shame that SoundTwelve retreated, because I was looking forward to seeing if he stole those and thought they were real music :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But I should warn you.

Take a look at these:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoundTwelve -- A non-deleted channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/lossofcontrolscreamingandholleringandpostimportantlypassion -- A non-existant (or otherwise deleted) channel.

Note the differences between the messages?

If it does not contain specifically "at the moment. Please try again later", then SoundTwelve can simply come back. Having said that... how does one disable their account? I thought Youtube disabled that feature because of overuse/abuse or something?

Oh and Segtendo?
Why is everyone getting a Wii U, when there's an Xbox One right round the corner?

Micro**** gets ****tier.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Have you even seen the **** Microsoft's done to Xbox One's reputation?
-Online connection every 24 hours
-Some guy at Microsoft said "if you don't have internet, get the 360," which was a **** move by him
-$500 bucks. PS4 is $100 cheaper
-Kinect is required for games.
Or... you can read this picture I just found.
And I could go on, but I don't wanna get too into detail right now.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, anyone who gives a **** (probably no one, but still).. I want you to send this guy a friend request, and then harass the living **** out of him with any insults you can think of. I don't care how extremely hurtful they are. Just give it all you have.

https://www.facebook.com/dictator.yahmas

I'm not going to do it, since he knows my name. But he might not know the real names of soneek or Segtendo.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Oh and Segtendo?
Why is everyone getting a Wii U, when there's an Xbox One right round the corner?

Micro**** gets ****tier.
Well, I think the anticipation of Super Smash Bros 4 coming up would be a good reason to get the Wii U in advanced. Have you seen what has been revealed already? If not, I can link it to you.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I was quoting that ****** who tried to get people waiting to play Wii U demos at Best Buy to get an Xbox One. You know, this guy:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's funny. They made a complete 180 recently, removing all that ****, but they still need to make up a lot of lost ground to gain the trust back.

Anyways, we're straying off-topic. Let's move on.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, this topic is about custom music in Brawl, technically.

Therefore, the following is completely slightly relevant.

I've been suspended from brawlcustommusic.com since May 26th. That is exactly 27 days today (I think), or 4 weeks from tomorrow. It's relevant, since brawlcustommusic.com is a site for hosting BRSTMs to be used in Brawl (as well as other games that use BRSTM), and this topic is also about custom music in Brawl, as I said. So yeah.

On a related note, for God's sake... can SOMEONE remove these?

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1848

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I asked Soneek about a "remove game" option. He hasn't done anything about it yet.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, this is gone TOO ****ING FAR!!!

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=2UAVfu126AY

I WANT YOU, YES YOU, EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS... I WANT YOU(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

TO KILL THAT ****ING PIECE OF **** RIGHT NOW!!!

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO THE **** I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT ****ING **** WHO KEEPS ****ING HARASSING ME, IMPERSONATING ME, AND EVEN TRICKING SONEEK INTO GIVING HIM THE PASSWORD TO BRAWLBRSTMS5, BY PRETENDING TO BE ME, EVEN MAKING ACCOUNTS UNDER MY NAME!!! I WANT YOU TO SPAM HIM AND ****ING HARASS HIM, JUST LIKE HE'S BEEN DOING TO ME, AND EVERYONE ELSE!

BECAUSE OF THIS ****ING ****, NO ONE CAN ACTUALLY TALK ON BRAWLBRSTMS5! ALL HE ****ING DOES IS REPLY TO ANY ****ING COMMENT I MAKE AND MAKE OUT THAT I'M NOT IMPERSONATING HIM!!!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU STUPID ***** THINK "IT'S A JOKE!" BECAUSE IT'S NOT!

NO ONE ****ING CONTINUES DOING THE SAME THING AFTER THREE ****ING MONTHS!!! THAT! IS! NOT! A! JOKE!!!

NOW!!!

KILL THAT ****ING **** RIGHT NOW OR GET YOUR SELF ****ED IN ****ING HELL!

OH AND GIVING ME AN INFRACTION OR BANNING ME MEANS ALL ****ING HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm seriously wondering if there is actually something wrong with me.

I'm not being funny. If you saw me today, you would almost definitely wonder if I should be in what you may call a mental institution... I wouldn't go so far as to say an insane asylum. But there has to be something wrong.

How many people my age do you know of, that get so overly angry over such 'small' things that they can occasionally shout and swear (in real life)?

Yes, sometimes I am in real life, exactly as I sometimes appear on the internet. Except I'm much much worse on the internet, because I don't shout things like "you can all burn in ****ing hell" or something. It's usually just "**** off" or something.

I don't know if I just overreact, or if there is actually something wrong (mentally). I was asked if I had some kind of mental illness, I think as a semi-joke, but I actually wondered, if they were half right.

I've seen a few times where people in BCM's chat have said "are you crazy?" either to, or about me, and they're probably sort of joking, but they also may be right. I'm sure it is NOTHING to do with my already diagnosed Aspergers (as I have a relatively mild form of it -- and there are people with more severe cases, that don't react like me).

I've been wondering why I somehow got so angry enough to actually cry (I'm not joking), which is probably the worst outburst I've ever had for quite a while (years maybe?).

There are many things that I can think of which have been a nuisance, but none of them would be worth my reaction. The only things that I've had that would be considered at least a nuisance, is an idiot constantly harassing me on YouTube and impersonating me, trying to get me suspended, meaning my (although very few and not interesting) 6-7 years worth of videos would be deleted. As well as that, I 'suffer' from aphthous stomatitis, and currently at this moment, what is basically a mouth ulcer, or a canker sore, or whatever. It's not (currently) painful. Just irritating. Apart from those 2 things, I got a DVD boxset today, which I had been waiting for for over a year (as I pre-ordered it in June last year), and one of the discs wouldn't work (on a specific device, it turns out, yet works on other DVD players).

But even if you had a DVD which you'd been waiting for for a year, a mouth ulcer, a somewhat slightly irritated noise, and a scumbag on YouTube constantly trying to "ruin" your "life", how would you react?

I'll tell you how. Much much better than me.

If I was soneek, I wouldn't "not know when I'm going to let me back", I would blatantly never let me back on the site ever.

Having said that. It doesn't help, if people deliberately try to provoke me. Like soneek's message for my Z:Line says. "Be a cry baby somewhere else!"

I seriously wonder if a mental institution would be a good 'somewhere else'.

I expect everyone here, will completely ignore this post, or if they do respond, will just make fun of me, because that's what you do. When you try and "get a reaction" you think "OMG TUK's funny when he's angry", but I don't actually find it funny at all.

I got so angry earlier, that I VERY NEARLY got a hard slap on the face. I'm not joking. I'm being literal and serious. And if I actually got one, I would very very much have deserved every bit of it.

Now I want to ask you (everyone) a serious question... and I want a serious answer.

Of those who know me online, i.e. most of the people who go on brawlcustommusic's chat, or who know me quite a bit online (not in real life), based on how I react, and what I react to... do you actually think there's something mentally wrong? Do you think I might actually have some kind of mental problem? In short? I haven't gone so insane that I've stabbed myself with a knife and threatened to kill my family or something. But still, crying and getting angry over stupid things (relatively)? I've actually cried over video games... and that wasn't that many years ago. When I was at school, I frequently shouted and swore. I occasionally threw chairs, or other things.

So again.

Do I have a mental illness?

I want a serious answer, please.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
How is this the place to talk about it? I'm not a doctor, so I can't really say if you have a mental illness or not.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Man. I wanted to do that. I was making the soundtrack as I was playing the game.
Ah well. Kudos to who DID finish it. It is missing some tracks though, like the cutscenes.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So let me get this straight.

I got suspended from BCM on May 26-27th.
It's now July 7th, which means I've been suspended from the site for 41 days. Almost 6 full weeks.

Now, I'm not entirely sure whether I was suspended for the "Brawl Custom Music Moderators" uploads, (which I did because soneek Z:Lined me, because he didn't accept that I was getting fed up with the constant harassment from a bunch of stupid 'wever reporters' who are really 10 year old n00bs who draw on screens with on-screen markers and have squeaky voices and blame it on the "high quality of the microphone"....), as well as being absolutely fed up with the fact that the pending list was LITERALLY not touched for one month, that is, literally from about May 14th until June 14th. With excuses such as "derp ppl haz skewlz", and I was thinking "yeah, because everyone has school everywhere from precisely 00:00:00 until 23:59:59 from Monday to Sunday non stop.

Or if my suspension was just part of the original "Go be a crybaby somewhere else".

What I mean is, was I suspended as part of the initial "GTFO", or for my stupid reaction to being Z:Lined?

The point is, what I want to know is, when soneek says that he feels he'll regret it if he let me back in... what specifically is he worried about?

That I might upload 500-1000+ crappy fake rage uploads? What else is there to be worried about?

I could promise all I wanted that I wouldn't do that again, but I really doubt soneek'll change his mind.

I wasn't really expecting the 'ban' to be this long. I was expecting maybe 2-3 weeks at the most, not 6+ weeks. I just hope soneek is actually not planning to (or planning to not) ever unban/unsuspend me.

He DID say that someone else can unban me if they wanted . But they'll most likely want to only do that if soneek was OK with it.

At least someone FINALLY removed the "Brawl Custom Music Moderators" BRSTMs...

What I think someone should do (i.e an admin... i.e. soneek or Segtendo) if they want, is to just rename this:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1848

On the subject of BCM... I hate zelda23, because of this: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/37003

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
...yeah him.

This is what he did to me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatekoopa2

Kept reporting my posts for harassment.

And of course, YouTube being the ******* they are, obviously somehow found EVERYONE of them to be harassment.

And again, being the ******* they are, almost every thing I report of his that is harassment, they somehow can't find anything that is 'harassment'.

If impersonating me, spamming me, constantly trying to get soneek to give him the password, and generally, not leaving me alone is not harassment, then I've been learning the wrong language.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Segtendo, my brawlcustommusic account has been suspended for over 8 weeks now, and it is never going to be unsuspended.
Therefore, there's no point in having it. Either delete it, or give it to someone else.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Can you really "give" your account to someone else? Wouldn't that mean using your e-mail as well?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Change the e-mail associated with it, if possible.

Otherwise, delete it.

Also, I sent a PM about 2 days ago, and saw that you read it.

Hence why my account serves no purpose, and should be deleted.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OMG! NO POSTS FOR 16 DAYS? NOOOOOOOO!

But seriously, BrawlBRSTMs5 is no more.

YouTube account BrawlBRSTMs5 has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
  • Square Enix Co., Ltd.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, Segtendo, since I'm sure you'll want to do some yourself... I was planning on maybe doing around half (i.e. about 100) of the X and Y BRSTMs, and leaving the rest for you. I was going to do all of them, but soneek said you might want to do some <_< :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Bah. ****ing BRSTMs5 is closed.
Great. Just great,

Also, bah. I just did whatever sounded natural.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
To answer your first question (even though it's not a question), everything's BrawlBRSTMs3 now :p

So, when you get back on here, I have a suggestion...

The "Nintendo 3DS Pokémon X-Y Super Music Collection" is 4 CDs...

How about I do discs 1 and 2, and you do discs 3 and 4? (Or the other way? :p)

soneek

Smash Ace
I'd give Seg the battle themes. They'll get the site loads of attention, especially since it'll draw more people from KCMM.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
TUK. I was thinking. What if I took the actual version of Dream Team's battle theme that you made, download it, replace mine, and credit you for the actual BRSTM in the description?

And why is there a duplicate of the giant Luigi battle? I understand one's the soundtrack version, but we don't need two looping songs of the same track...
I'd give Seg the battle themes. They'll get the site loads of attention, especially since it'll draw more people from KCMM.
Yay.

Top Bottom