• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Do you ****ing ******* not understand what stop trolling means?

It means stop being such ****ing ***** and stop ****ing trolling!!

22:58 -!- TheUltimateCollinson [TheUltimat@bcm-F99CA5D7.clients.kiwiirc.com] has joined #social
22:58 -!- TheUltimateCollinson [TheUltimat@bcm-F99CA5D7.clients.kiwiirc.com] has quit [Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client]
22:58 <@DiddyKong> lol
23:02 -!- MatthewCollinson [MatthewCol@bcm-F99CA5D7.clients.kiwiirc.com] has joined #social
23:04 < TheNintenguy> k
23:04 -!- mode/#social [+o TheNintenguy] by DiddyKong
23:04 <@DiddyKong> poop
23:05 <@TheNintenguy> (????)
23:05 <@TheNintenguy> poop boot
23:05 <@DiddyKong> ^
23:06 < MatthewCollinson> My name is Matthew Collinson and I approve this message.
23:07 <@DiddyKong> lol
23:07 <@DiddyKong>

23:08 -!- MatthewCollinson [MatthewCol@bcm-F99CA5D7.clients.kiwiirc.com] has quit [Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client]

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Did the site go down again? If so, what's the cause?

I was trying to show it to a friend who's doing a join.me, but it isn't loading for either me or my friend.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, I just did something really awesome...

16:19 -!- mode/#social [+b *!*@bcm-678D52C0.cable.virginmedia.com] by TheUltimateKoopa

For those wondering, that is my hostmask on BrawlCustomMusic's IRC.

Basically, I banned myself from the IRC channel.

How? Well, I went on the site's chat, but put my nick as something different so it didn't ask me to identify myself, and then went on IceChat, and identified myself. I then banned my IP by banning the nick I had used on the site's chat, and thus, banned myself...

Genius!

In other news, the site is ****ed up.

If you upload anything, nothing happens.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Thank you.
But seriously, has anyone else been having problems with the site recently (i.e. in the last day or so?) like, the pending list suddenly disappearing (and no, the songs weren't all approved, as the actual pending BRSTMs are still on the site, but the list itself just randomly disappears?) and then every time you upload (or update) a BRSTM, it never processes and then you just have an entry for the song (i.e. the name of the song appears in the game's page) but the file itself doesn't actually 'exist'.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So...
I got my hands on the .RSDK file, a file used for Android/iOS releases, of the latest update to Sonic 1, which includes enhanced music and more.
Uploading the necessary tracks.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well I just saw them there and though... why not? And then I saw Sonic 2 HD stuff and thought... if you didn't want it on YouTube, why put the logo there? So ... yeah.

Also, soneek... big problem...

Flash policy problem. If you are the server owner, please read http://redmine.lightirc.com/projects/lightirc/wiki/Flash_Policy_setup_instructions. You need to install a flash policy daemon at irc.brawlcustommusic.com (port 8002).

That's if I connect via Light IRC

If I use IceShat:
[Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 00:41:03] ->>Attempting to connect to irc.brawlcustommusic.com on port 6663
[Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 00:41:05] ->> SocketError: 10061 : Connection is forcefully rejected (Server)
[Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 00:41:05] ->> Go to http://www.icechat.net/socket for more Socket Error Information
[Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 00:41:05] ->> Connection closed from irc.brawlcustommusic.com

Rinse and repeat

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I put a logo, for the hell of it.
I've been debating whether on putting up music from "Sonic: Before the Sequel," seeing as it's an entire fan-made soundtrack.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I think soneek said fan-made games in general, are OK. Whether it's fully fan-made, or a well known hack, such as the "currently-not-release-yet-as-far-as-I-know" Super Mario World Central Production 2 (or SMWCP2), which features, as you may or may not know, a fully custom soundtrack, unlike the first SMWCP, which uses existing game music from other games. I remember asking him, and he said it would be OK IIRC.

At most, you might have to ask them for permission, but if you put the composer's name in the composers (or arranger, performer, etc), then I assume it shouldn't be a problem, unless they work for Viacom.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Thank you.

Now can someone tell me why NO ONE is actually bothering with the pending list, and leaving me to do all the work?

Also, for the 5 thousandth time, I said "NO ONE".

I don't care about how a SPECIFIC PERSON may have been busy on a SPECIFIC DAY. I want to know why NO ONE(!) has actually bothered to do any approving, AT ALL for at least a week.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why don't you ****ing read?

Why had

NO ONE

bothered to look at the pending list

AT ALL
FOR DAYS?

Being on the site "all day" doesn't have anything to do with it.

There's a big ****ing difference between "not being on the site all day", and not even doing anything "AT ALL!"

Let me say that again.

Not being on the site ALL the time, has NOTHING AT ALL and is NO EXCUSE for the fact that NO ONE is bothering to approve any of the songs AT ALL!

NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!
NO ONE!!!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Don't you have anything better to do than ***** to us about the pending list?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yes. But the idea of the site, is for people to upload BRSTMs. And if no one's bothering to approve them, then what's the point in even HAVING the pending list? Why not just let anything through? Or, disable uploads altogether?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Not that it makes a difference now. Because of a **** on YouTube called BrawlCustomMusic:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrawlCustomMusic

I'm now banned from the site.

And he's a fake ****ing piece of ****, WHO KEEPS CONSTANTLY RESPONDING TO EVERY ****ING COMMENT I EVER MAKE ON ANY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE EVER!

YOU ARE FAKE!
YOU ARE MEXICAN!
YOU ARE KARL!
KARL IS FAKE TUK!!!

I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO GET RID OF THIS MOTHER****ING PIECE OF **** RIGHT NOW!!!!!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, about that... is he legit? I mean he's literally stealing our videos in a way. The only difference being that they don't have the descriptions from the site, or the links to the BRSTMs.

And obviously there's nothing we can do, since technically, they don't really belong to us, in the context of "video game music".

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Yeah, about that... is he legit? I mean he's literally stealing our videos in a way. The only difference being that they don't have the descriptions from the site, or the links to the BRSTMs.

And obviously there's nothing we can do, since technically, they don't really belong to us, in the context of "video game music".
I'm sure that there's something we can do. That guy think he can get away with it,..., but we'll figure out a plan to prove his theft eventually.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But you can't steal stuff that isn't even yours.

That is copyright-wise. If we were to say "OMG they stolded our videos", YouTube would be like "OMG you both stolded them from teh composers", and then we'd be like "le suspend" <____< maybe.

Also, the following people need to die.
yahmas1, TUKYAHMAS, and TheUltimateYahmas.

The following people need to explain who the hell they are.
SoundTwelve.

Also, someone needs to delete all songs from this game:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1848

Also, my BCM account has been suspended, and I have been Z:Lined from the IRC server since May 26th. That is roughly 11 days so far. Since soneek obviously thinks I'm a ****, seeing as he seems to like to make fun of me in the chat, and since other people, who are called Kurausukun, and bxaimc, seem to be obsessed about the size of my ****, I have come to one conclusion.

bxaimc and Claus have problems, and the suspension is going to be either permanent or for a long time.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, enough about yahmas.... it's all about SoundTwelve now.

So, if you aren't aware... he's a loser (as soneek said). But that's just an understatement.

He's stealing videos from us (BrawlBRSTMs5), utuber6061, and GilvaSunner, and probably more.

Now before you say "You don't own the music either", we know that. But we give credit to those that do.
He on the other hand, doesn't.

I believe in the idea that as long as you credit the original uploader, or even give links to purchase the games, where available, there shouldn't be a problem, other wise, if you're a composer who still wants the videos down, then you're basically selfish.

I bet soneek will be heart broken, if Motoi Sakuraba told him to take his work down <_< :(

The point is, SoundTwelve needs to be cyber-killed.

Also, on the subject of approving and rejecting BRSTMs, I know I've said this, but it's getting ridiculous.

There are songs literally dating back to May 14th. It's now June 9th, as you know.

Here's an example:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/35644

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea. Soneek talked to me a little about him last night. He's being a real pain in the ass.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just saying, about that image thing in your (soneek's) sig... I still think it'd be useful if the name of the game was included. It's obvious why I think that.

Also, soneek gave me a (possibly well deserved kick in the balls, or whatever the expression is) :p

"I don't plan on unbanning or unsuspending you. I don't care if you come in IRC through your phone or whatever, but I'm leaving everything I left for a while. I don't know how long."

Sure it kind of hurt a bit, but at least I have an answer. Personally I hope soneek means that as in "I'm not currently going to, but I might let you back at some point in the future, but I don't know when", and not to mean "You're never coming back ever again" :cry: .

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_qouxwLg4

It's obvious that he stole them, because I believe I actually made the medley.

Not only that, they use the exact same titles, for example, they use "King Bowser - Mix", instead of the official OST title, which I forget the name of.
In other words, real valid evidence that we can use to prove he's been stealing from the channel.

Top Bottom