• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Actually, on this site anyway, he only has done the first Prime. Those games are so win...

So many awesome songs in 1st party games!
Is that so?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10581577&postcount=2388
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10581582&postcount=2389

Also, nice work Segtendo. I need to start working again on my next soundtrack. I haven't touched it in two weeks. I've been too busy with school and work and trying to deal with this fail program called Flash CS5. I tried to make an mp3 player that loops the file which was easy enough. The problem is that Adobe, in their infinite wisdom, made it so that I can't start playing the song until after it's fully loaded.

ex: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/music.php?song=1422 <<will play Fo-eva

Also my next release should have over 200 tracks. Here's just a small sample:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/temporarycrap/CastleTown.zip

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Yessssssss infinite looping on-site~
I love you <3
But I can't decide if I should risk wasting more of my time to get it to start playing instantly, or just have the user wait until the mp3 is completely loaded. If I had to do the second, I would have to keep the current player like it is now with the fadeout, and just have the user click a button or something to have it loop forever.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I think a spambot is offering you a prepaid vacation to Malaysia for your hard work, Cyber and DS77.
IMMA CHARGE IN MALAYSIA!!!

Couldn't resist that, sorry...and moosehunter, I might upload a good bit of my BRSTM's to your site, just saying...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
That's a great suggestion, Linkshot. moosehunter, can you use anything beyond flash on the site? Just curious

moosehunter

Smash Ace
That's a great suggestion, Linkshot. moosehunter, can you use anything beyond flash on the site? Just curious
Well possibly Java, but I don't know Java and I don't know how fast/slow that would be. And the current browsers' implementation of HTML5 needs to be a little more fleshed out before I can use that.

Depster

Smash Champion
Is that so?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10581577&postcount=2388
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10581582&postcount=2389

Also, nice work Segtendo. I need to start working again on my next soundtrack. I haven't touched it in two weeks. I've been too busy with school and work and trying to deal with this fail program called Flash CS5. I tried to make an mp3 player that loops the file which was easy enough. The problem is that Adobe, in their infinite wisdom, made it so that I can't start playing the song until after it's fully loaded.

ex: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/music.php?song=1422 <<will play Fo-eva

Also my next release should have over 200 tracks. Here's just a small sample:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/temporarycrap/CastleTown.zip
Oh. Well it wasn't on the main page :psycho:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just so people know, and as I've mentioned before, I'm mostly going to be uploading soundtracks from... mostly Mario games, but maybe also some games that some people may have forgot even existed. Games such as the Micro Machines series (specifically the Genesis ones), Cyborg Justice (also Genesis), as well as games such as possibly Columns, Ecco, Golden Axe, maybe a few Game Boy games.

Also it may have been missed, so I'll just say this again, with large text, just so people read it:
X17 is NOT an alternative SSE map theme. It is the Cruel Brawl theme.

And continuing on from that, I would like to ask, in the well over 2 years you've had this game, have you EVER heard "X17" play on the Adventure Map screen? No. So, why'd you list it as "Ver 2" of the map screen? Huh? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH? *shoves face in TC's face* :psycho:

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Ha! Finally got around to redoing my Scars of Time loop (And it only took three audio editing programs to do it! :p). It sounds alot better now, and the download URL is the same as the old one. Mediafire doesn't have that feature, does it? :chuckle:

Chrono Cross - Scars of Time By Moosehunter - DEMO

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
IS the TC going to change the list of original tunes so that it says "X17 - Cruel Brawl" instead of "X17 - Adven ture Map (ver 2)", or something. Otherwise, how do people know that you need to rename the BRSTM "X17" to replace the Cruel Brawl theme?

Also, should I post the 400+ BRSTMs I've uploaded to moosehunter's site, here?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
IS the TC going to change the list of original tunes so that it says "X17 - Cruel Brawl" instead of "X17 - Adven ture Map (ver 2)", or something. Otherwise, how do people know that you need to rename the BRSTM "X17" to replace the Cruel Brawl theme?

Also, should I post the 400+ BRSTMs I've uploaded to moosehunter's site, here?
Your choice on uploading them here. Cyber will fix that whenever he can, you must understand he's very busy...

hypersonic65

Smash Cadet
I've noticed that the main page of Moosehunter's site has been changed to the Game list Page. Although the loading times certainly are faster now, it makes the Gamelist tab kinda redundant. My suggestion would be to change the main page to a list that shows all the new updates in the last X hours, or something. I don't know.. You don't have to do it if you don't want to.:dizzy:

Anyway, I uploaded a little bit of my songs to the site, so in the OP these songs:

Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Abandoned Memory By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Absolute Chill By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Against the Pressure By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Boss By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Close To The End By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Cybersheep's Dream By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Desert Commando By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Dr. Wily Stage Boss By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Fireball Strike By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - King of Blades By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Nitro Rider By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - No Turning Back By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Polluted Pump By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Solar Inferno By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Mega Man 10 Image Soundtrack - Nemesisphere By hypersonic65 - DEMO
and this song (in the victory theme section):
:ness2:Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Title By hypersonic65 - DEMO

Need to be replaced by these songs:
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Abandoned Memory By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Absolute Chill By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Against the Pressure By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Boss By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Close To The End By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Cybersheep's Dream By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Desert Commando By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Dr Wily Stage Boss By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Fireball Strike By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - King of Blades By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Nemesisphere By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Nitro Rider By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - No Turning Back By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Polluted Pump By hypersonic65 - DEMO
Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Solar Inferno By hypersonic65 - DEMO

and this victory theme:
:random:Megaman 10 Image Soundtrack - Title By hypersonic65 - DEMO
(Why was the icon Ness anyway?)

Zealous98

Smash Cadet
God, I've been trying to upload these for DAYS. Mediafire quit working on me after that update last week; and lo, it suddenly begins working of its own volition tonight.

Happy tiptoeing! <3

Tiny Tim - Ever Since You Told Me You Loved Me (I'm a Nut) By Zealous98 - DEMO
Tiny Tim - Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight By Zealous98 - DEMO
Tiny Tim - Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight (8-Bit Remix) - Freddie Cintron By Zealous98 - DEMO
Tiny Tim - Tiptoe Through the Tulips By Zealous98 - DEMO

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I've noticed that the main page of Moosehunter's site has been changed to the Game list Page. Although the loading times certainly are faster now, it makes the Gamelist tab kinda redundant. My suggestion would be to change the main page to a list that shows all the new updates in the last X hours, or something. I don't know.. You don't have to do it if you don't want to.:dizzy:
It's just a temporary fix because of the long loading times until I can find the time to build a home page. I whipped this quick draft up about a week ago, but haven't had any time to work on it since. http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/main.php

moosehunter

Smash Ace
OK, that's awesome. Also, why was it closed?
Last night, I was having problems with wine trying to run as root, so I compiled a linux vgmstream and started using that instead of the win32 version.

I also made php read the loop points/loop flag/sample rate directly from the brstm instead of launching four slightly modified versions of vgmstream, effectively getting rid of the server's dependence on wine, and making the conversion process faster.
The code looks alot nicer too.
Code:
$brstm = "/path/to/brstm/file";
$brstmfile = fopen($brstm,"rb");
fseek($brstmfile,0x61);
$loopbool = hexdec(bin2hex(fread($brstmfile,1)));
fseek($brstmfile,0x64);
$samplerate = hexdec(bin2hex(fread($brstmfile,2)));
fseek($brstmfile,0x68);
$loopstart = hexdec(bin2hex(fread($brstmfile,4)));
$loopend = hexdec(bin2hex(fread($brstmfile,4)));
fclose($brstmfile);

Chepe

Smash Lord
I'd so be doing Black/White music if an OST with good quality mp3s were out, but alas I don't think there is one. Gotta love that Gym Battle theme, and I much prefer the nighttime Wild Pokemon Battle theme to the day version...

Top Bottom