• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'm over-stressing myself trying to fix Tenth Zone East...it still sounds too...GameBoyish.

Little help from a pro? D: I can send the original mp3. Right now I've been able to reduce some static..but that's it.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is it possible to have too many songs? o.O I have about...19 songs on my SD card and two songs I recently tried to download like..mix with the other songs. No other songs, just those two. x.x

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to have too many songs? o.O I have about...19 songs on my SD card and two songs I recently tried to download like..mix with the other songs. No other songs, just those two. x.x
It could be your SD card or those two songs, but it's most likely the former. But to answer your question, no. At least for me, you can have at least 40+ songs and there would still be no screw-ups

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
I have about 1gb of music and have no problems as of yet...

Possible Problems:

If they mix... then it might be Yoshi's Island Obstacle Course. There are 2 versions of the song and stop/play when the season changes.

If it's not that... a problem I faced when I tested a song was that it cut off in the middle (During a match and during "My Music" playback) and then played a random song really slow or really fast (or froze). If that's the case, then it's most likely the brstms... something might have happened in the process of making it (like a loop error).

I'm not sure if it would be the SD card unless its very old or used often.

---------------------
EDIT:

Might as well put this out here too.

Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom Yuyuko Saigyouji's Theme - Bloom nobly, cherry blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom Yuyuko Saigyouji's Finale - Border of Life (Long Loop) By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom Yuyuko Saigyouji's Finale - Border of Life (Short Loop) By GenoGar - DEMO

For fun, you can replace Tabuu's boss theme with Border of Life (Short Loop). I suggest using the Long Loop version if you want to put it in a stage...

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I really CBA to post every song I make in here. Possible you could take them from my thread if I provide demos?

And thanks Symphonic, I know I probably pissed you off xD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Pretty sure it's not the SD card. It's like a week old and works just fine except those two songs. I do have the same BRSTM on my SD card for Obstacle Course twice...maybe that's it? I'm gonna try different songs.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Nya, I think the songs have to be special so that one for the first part of obstacle course cuts off halfway through, and comes back to the beginning and loops and stuff, and the song for the second part starts streaming at the second half and loops and comes back to the second half.

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Nya, I think the songs have to be special so that one for the first part of obstacle course cuts off halfway through, and comes back to the beginning and loops and stuff, and the song for the second part starts streaming at the second half and loops and comes back to the second half.
I would just put 2 different songs that suit Spring Summer / Fall Winter weathers.

Doesn't the stage start on random seasons? Meaning... it'd be pointless to loop halfway if the stage starts on winter or summer.

omni_destroyer

Smash Rookie
It's not the songs. Your SD card probably needs to be defragmented. From what I gathered, constant writes to the SD card messes up the storage allocation on it, causing songs to screw up in the middle of a match. This happens to me frequently since I'm constantly adding songs to my SD card.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion

Linkshot

Smash Hero
HIDEOUT HELM

OMG YES

*puts on Shadow Moses*

EDIT:

If you replace a BRSTM (Copy & Replace, not delete then put a fresh one in), it sometimes keeps the loop point of the old one.

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
They haven't. The only Dissidia songs done were the ones I made, and I stopped at the FF6 tracks.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Way to go.

Soooooo

I have the Secret of Mana soundtrack.

Any BRSTM requests from that? I already have "Danger" and "Meridian Dance" up.

Please don't triple post D:

Simply edit the original post.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Way to go.

Soooooo

I have the Secret of Mana soundtrack.

Any BRSTM requests from that? I already have "Danger" and "Meridian Dance" up.

Please don't triple post D:

Simply edit the original post.
I TOLD YOU LS, Opera is ****ing ****. It's not my fault. D: Fx froze up a little while ago but it should work upon restarting.

SonicChrono

Smash Cadet
Can anyone here make a new BRSTM file for the main theme of Street Fighter Third Strike? Seriously. I need one badly for the main menu.

Gallade64

Smash Apprentice
Reposting my remade BRSTMs because they didn't get added to the OP..... AGAIN....

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Mohammed Abdul's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Alessi's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Chaka's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Devo the Cursed's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Dio Brando's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Hol Horse's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Iggy's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Joseph Joestar's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Noriaki Kakyoin's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Mariah's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Midler's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Jean-Pierre Polnareff's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Shadow Dio's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Vanilla Ice's Theme By Gallade64 - DEMO

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Alice Margatroid's Theme - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Aya Shameimaru's Theme - Wind God Girl By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Iku Nagae's Theme - Crimson in the Black Sea ~ Legendary Fish By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Komachi Onozuka's Theme - Higan Retour ~ Riverside View By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Marisa Kirisame's Theme - Vessel of Stars ~ Casket of Star By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Patchouli Knowledge's Theme - Locked Girl ~ Girl's Secret Room By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Reimu Hakurei's Theme - Mystic Oriental Love Consultation By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Sakuya Izayoi's Theme - Flowering Night By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Suika Ibuki's Theme - Broken Moon By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Tenshi Hinanai's Theme - Catastrophe in Bhava-agra ~ Wonderful Heaven (Original) By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Youmu Konpaku's Theme - Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When? By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Yukari Yakumo's Theme - Night Falls ~ Evening Star By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Yuyuko Saigyouji's Theme - Bloom nobly, cherry blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Ruined Hakurei Shrine - The Ground's Color is Yellow By Gallade64 - DEMO

Top Bottom