• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Controls?

Adieu

Smash Rookie
Hello. Sorry if this was asked before, but is there a way for me to have the exact default control you have in Brawl in Project M? Like pressing up to jump when I'm motionless, and having the ability to up smash with the control stick. I'm just so used to these controls, I use them in melee too. I think i have also been playing to long to make a switch now. Any help??

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Uh, the default controls let you do both of those things. The specific variable that could change that stuff is called 'tap jump' and can be found in the Controls screen (behind Options, I think) if you wanted to change it for some reason.

Adieu

Smash Rookie
Uh, the default controls let you do both of those things. The specific variable that could change that stuff is called 'tap jump' and can be found in the Controls screen (behind Options, I think) if you wanted to change it for some reason.
Oh Thanks! Should of checked before i posted!

Adieu

Smash Rookie
Actually never mind. It doesn't let me jump neutrally, only when im dashing, I can't up smash either...

Last edited:

Adieu

Smash Rookie
Turns out it WAS my controller! Weird how it started doing that JUST when i got Project M. Thanks you Narpas!

Last edited:
Top Bottom