• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl characters we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
ok.......

PIT:pIECE OF **** SPAMMING ANGEL! IT HAS THE STUPIDEST TAUNTS EVER AND ITS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD! HIYAAAAYAAAAA,HIYAAAAAA!!!! HEY GUYS YOUR NOT READY YE-*rips of wings and feeds to stray dog*.

PICKACHU:pIKAAAA,PIKAAAAAAAAA *pikachus stupid dance* PIKAAA,PIKAAAA continued 200 billion times IS ALL THIS RAT DOES. IT LOOKS LIKE A SQURREIL WHO FOUND SOME CLOWN MAKE-UP!!!!! IT EVEN HAS THE STUPID RED CHEAKS....

if these 2 wernt so annoying, i would actually find greater balance ......enjoy your ranting

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Diddy, Yoshi, Peach, Lucas - All could have been replaced with better characters.

Sonic - His name has been dragged through the mud LONG before he was in Brawl, I used to love the 2Dside scrollers, but this is where I draw the line, Sonic used to have additude and style, now he's just an icon for fanboys everywhere.

Ike - " he's just an icon for fanboys everywhere."

Rash

Smash Ace
I hate Kirby and DK, if only because those are the only two characters my two roommates use.

C'mon, there are thirty-nine playable movesets in this game. I'm pretty much maining random, because every character is fun to learn and fully useable. Sometimes it's just fun to play as different characters and FACE different characters. Sheesh.

McBadass

Smash Rookie
Ok, Wolf is gay. Pit is gay. Yoshi is just ****in terrible. Diddy is annoyin as hell altho I don't hate him. Marth is a homo and will always be. Lucario is gay. And Pikachu can get run over by a car. Zero Suit Samus is lame/bad. And ROB is friggin ********. I think Geno woulda been cooler.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Diddy, Yoshi, Peach, Lucas - All could have been replaced with better characters.

Sonic - His name has been dragged through the mud LONG before he was in Brawl, I used to love the 2Dside scrollers, but this is where I draw the line, Sonic used to have additude and style, now he's just an icon for fanboys everywhere.

Ike - " he's just an icon for fanboys everywhere."
Y'know, I understand this is a thread for letting out steam, and we all have opinions, but I refuse to let someone get by saying DIDDY KONG, and YOSHI for god's sake, could have been replaced with better characters.

I'd like you to tell me WHO what major nintendo character whos NOT in the game, is more well known than Yoshi. Tell me. Who doesnt know who Yoshi is? and who, who's not present is more important than Yoshi?

And Diddy Kong. This slit my throat. Diddy Kong racing was one of the highest selling N64 games. Diddy has made his name in platformers, racing games, and various other things. Many people know who he is. Many appreciate and love him as a character (Me included, he's my most loved of all) also, he's extremely good and very well made. This isnt a fighting game just to be a fighting game.

Dont ask for characters who "Would only be good in this game because they know how to fight" which seems to be what you want.

I never agree with most of the things you post, and this was one of them. If Youre going to say why those 4 characters shouldnt be in the game, give good reasons, as thats hopefully what this thread is for.

Sorry everyone. I kinda blew up, I just get very angry when people talk smack about Diddy Kong. as he is awesome.

On a side note, L&S4M, you seem very cynical in most of your posts, whats up with that?

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Pit - Okay, WOW. Where do I start? Just like the Ice Climbers, he is some retro character from a ****ty one-shot game that nobody cared about brought back from the abyss to fight with all-stars such as Mario and Link. Pit's specials is like the holy grail for newbies. You don't have to be remotely good to use arrows, or spam his two (not one, but two!) reflectors. And his voice literally makes me want to smash my controller in two and go strangle some babies. I ****ing hate his taunts/win poses because they tried to make him sound all cool and cocky.....too bad his mouth doesn't even match up with his words. I hate Pit so much that I can't even stand looking at his icon at the bottom of the screen during a match because he looks like a *** with the queer look on his face. That and those fruity sandals he wears. Looks like his feet are swolen or something. **** Pit...

Meta-*** - The ultimate n00b attracter. I hate how they tried to make him look all overly cool with all the dissapearing, quick sword slashes, deep voice, and his own intro music (Why?). It's fun to smash the **** out of him.

Wario - What happened to all the Wario haters? I always thought Wario deserved a spot in the game, but it's nearly impossible not to hate this clown. His moveset is repulsive and lacks any kind of finesse or style. It's like he's not evil enough to be a villian and he's not humorous enough to be a good comic relief. Just some obese garlic-eating moron who uses biting and farying attakcs, and the latter is only funny to people under the age of eight. The fact he is the only guy to get 12 ****ing costume options bothers me too since he is not a popular character. Mario is a much more interesting character has had several occupations, yet he can't get a Doc costume? Lose.

Olimar - Who invited this guy? Nintendo loves to overpower characters that are least deserving, and Olimar was at the top of the list. He comes from some third-rate Gamecube game that nobody cares about. Plus I hate his fighting style: Some no-name *** who is the size of an iPod hides behind little flower creatues and uses them as projectiles to fight. The Pikmin stage doesn't even have any good music which is another strike.

Diddy Kong - Ya know, at first I was glad he made it in since the DK franchise deserved another member besides the big ape himself, but when I actually fought against him, I want to squash his brain. He's a stereotypical chimp who can exploit Brawl's dumbest gameplay feature (tripping) using banana peels. I get it. He's a monkey. But that slipping on banana peels gag hasn't been funny since Looney Tunes abused it about 45 ****ing years ago. He has the lamest projectile weapon in the history of fightng games and those obnoxious monkey noises he makes really piss me off.

Lucas - As if I didn't hate Ness enough already, they bring this kid in. Lucas has such a crap design. He has a dumb look on his face, an oversized head, and generic clothes like Ness but he's a total *****. He's like Luigi minus the comic relief. So, being the stupid decision makers Nintendo can be, they had to make him overpowered. I hate how all of his smashes kill you at 80%. Especially his f-smash which is a mother****ing stick he pulled out of the ****ing ground. That winpose where it looks like he's poking at the dirt and looks at the camera with a "huh?" expression on his face is also very lame.

Ike - Okay, WTF? Is Ike even as strong in his FE games as he is in Smash Bros.? It's like Ike wasn't happy with his medium speed and medium power, so he used some magic to steal some of Ganon's strength while Ganon was taking a snooze (Come to think of it, Ike is what Ganon should have been...). Newbies seem to love Ike as much as they love Meta-***. It's fun to own Ike in 1vs1, though.

Toon Link - WE DON'T NEED MORE THAN ONE LINK. There is reason Doc and Pichu aren't in Brawl, and that's because they were altered versions of the same character (Mario as a doctor, and Pika as a baby). Toon Link is another version of the Link we already had, just with a dumbed down appearance (HE'S NOT EVEN CEL-SHADED!). The Zelda franchise has more potential fighters than having another guy in a green tunic as the fourth rep. Link is finally starting to look like a good character, and it's a **** shame he is getting overshadowed by some punk who shares the same name.

Jigglypuff - It's moves annoy me greatly as well as it's subpar final smash and it's stupid voice but more importantly...why is it still here? It's a generic poke'mon in the games and the only reason it became a playable character was because of the ******* anime. People who stopped playing Poke'mon still know who Pikachu is, but Jigglypuff is on the forgotten list. The fact Mewtwo was cut and Jiggs is still here is baffling.

Falco - Reflector and lasers are pretty gay, and I've been killed by Landmaster too many times. Plus he comes off as a bit of an *** and twirls like a ballerina. And what the **** is up with up with his fingers?

R.O.B. I don't actually hate him at all, but he is the perfect example of a wasted character spot.

That said, I like ROB. He's not deserving to be in, but he has more personality than some other established characters.

What kind of personality can a SNES accessory have?

studgangsta

Smash Cadet
Zelda.

I despise Zelda. Not the actually character herself, I don't have beef with her. if it weren't for her weakness of getting kidnapped there would be no Legend of Zelda series.

But in Brawl. My hatred for her is undying like the flame of a thousand newborn suns.
She is just too good and I can't figure out how to fight her.
OMG!!! her moves have incredible priority i cant even get an ike fsmash on her when shes doing up smash!! what the heck!!! I KNOW SHE FREAKIN SUCKED last game but dang dont got to overbeef her!! jeez!!

studgangsta

Smash Cadet
Pit - Okay, WOW. Where do I start? Just like the Ice Climbers, he is some retro character from a ****ty one-shot game that nobody cared about brought back from the abyss to fight with all-stars such as Mario and Link. Pit's specials is like the holy grail for newbies. You don't have to be remotely good to use arrows, or spam his two (not one, but two!) reflectors. And his voice literally makes me want to smash my controller in two and go strangle some babies. I ****ing hate his taunts/win poses because they tried to make him sound all cool and cocky.....too bad his mouth doesn't even match up with his words. I hate Pit so much that I can't even stand looking at his icon at the bottom of the screen during a match because he looks like a *** with the queer look on his face. That and those fruity sandals he wears. Looks like his feet are swolen or something. **** Pit...

Meta-*** - The ultimate n00b attracter. I hate how they tried to make him look all overly cool with all the dissapearing, quick sword slashes, deep voice, and his own intro music (Why?). It's fun to smash the **** out of him.

Wario - What happened to all the Wario haters? I always thought Wario deserved a spot in the game, but it's nearly impossible not to hate this clown. His moveset is repulsive and lacks any kind of finesse or style. It's like he's not evil enough to be a villian and he's not humorous enough to be a good comic relief. Just some obese garlic-eating moron who uses biting and farying attakcs, and the latter is only funny to people under the age of eight. The fact he is the only guy to get 12 ****ing costume options bothers me too since he is not a popular character. Mario is a much more interesting character has had several occupations, yet he can't get a Doc costume? Lose.

Olimar - Who invited this guy? Nintendo loves to overpower characters that are least deserving, and Olimar was at the top of the list. He comes from some third-rate Gamecube game that nobody cares about. Plus I hate his fighting style: Some no-name *** who is the size of an iPod hides behind little flower creatues and uses them as projectiles to fight. The Pikmin stage doesn't even have any good music which is another strike.

Diddy Kong - Ya know, at first I was glad he made it in since the DK franchise deserved another member besides the big ape himself, but when I actually fought against him, I want to squash his brain. He's a stereotypical chimp who can exploit Brawl's dumbest gameplay feature (tripping) using banana peels. I get it. He's a monkey. But that slipping on banana peels gag hasn't been funny since Looney Tunes abused it about 45 ****ing years ago. He has the lamest projectile weapon in the history of fightng games and those obnoxious monkey noises he makes really piss me off.

Lucas - As if I didn't hate Ness enough already, they bring this kid in. Lucas has such a crap design. He has a dumb look on his face, an oversized head, and generic clothes like Ness but he's a total *****. He's like Luigi minus the comic relief. So, being the stupid decision makers Nintendo can be, they had to make him overpowered. I hate how all of his smashes kill you at 80%. Especially his f-smash which is a mother****ing stick he pulled out of the ****ing ground. That winpose where it looks like he's poking at the dirt and looks at the camera with a "huh?" expression on his face is also very lame.

Ike - Okay, WTF? Is Ike even as strong in his FE games as he is in Smash Bros.? It's like Ike wasn't happy with his medium speed and medium power, so he used some magic to steal some of Ganon's strength while Ganon was taking a snooze (Come to think of it, Ike is what Ganon should have been...). Newbies seem to love Ike as much as they love Meta-***. It's fun to own Ike in 1vs1, though.

Toon Link - WE DON'T NEED MORE THAN ONE LINK. There is reason Doc and Pichu aren't in Brawl, and that's because they were altered versions of the same character (Mario as a doctor, and Pika as a baby). Toon Link is another version of the Link we already had, just with a dumbed down appearance (HE'S NOT EVEN CEL-SHADED!). The Zelda franchise has more potential fighters than having another guy in a green tunic as the fourth rep. Link is finally starting to look like a good character, and it's a **** shame he is getting overshadowed by some punk who shares the same name.

Jigglypuff - It's moves annoy me greatly as well as it's subpar final smash and it's stupid voice but more importantly...why is it still here? It's a generic poke'mon in the games and the only reason it became a playable character was because of the ******* anime. People who stopped playing Poke'mon still know who Pikachu is, but Jigglypuff is on the forgotten list. The fact Mewtwo was cut and Jiggs is still here is baffling.

Falco - Reflector and lasers are pretty gay, and I've been killed by Landmaster too many times. Plus he comes off as a bit of an *** and twirls like a ballerina. And what the **** is up with up with his fingers?

R.O.B. I don't actually hate him at all, but he is the perfect example of a wasted character spot.

dude your rant was HILARIOUS!! i was laughing the whole way

MetaKnight63

Smash Apprentice
What's the deal putting in Olimar!!!!!!?

Why is he so F'ing special!!!!!!!?

He can't do anything without his stupid Pikmin!

I love beating the crap out of this guy!!!

You can put Lucas and Diddy Kong as ANNOYING also!!!!

LightningKimba

Smash Cadet
Well, by now, you should notice that Nintendo loves bringing back the retro for SSB. But still, there's nothing wrong with Lucas. He's only scared because his parents are gone, and he seems to think he's alone in a huge world. Really, he's a more original main character than most RPG characters (Really, haven't we seen enough sword-using goody-goody guys around?). What I'm trying to convey is, Lucas is a cool kid, really.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
let's go down my list
1) Ike-I played Roy in Melee, and Ike is like Roy-20x. yet everybody loves him.
2) Marth- as a Roy fan, I always hated him. and I always will. I hate that he's even in brawl.
3) Pikimin+Olimar- even the name is stupid. the pikimin games had no plot and bad gameplay. it sucked.
4) Lucario- I always hated him in the pokemon games. he makes pokemon look bad. and you have to be pretty darn bad to do that.
5) Pit- annoying, and everyone loves him. nobody knew about the kid Icarus games anyway.
6) Metaknight- he was kool in the games, but is very cheap in brawl.
7) Falco- I don't think he should be in brawl. but more then that, I'm just mad Peppy isn't in Brawl. How I loved Peppy. he had the best lines. "do a barrel roll". "it's a trap!". "you can use the boost to chase". "use the breaks". "use bomb blasters".

EDIT: pretty much anybody who isn't Wario.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Well, by now, you should notice that Nintendo loves bringing back the retro for SSB. But still, there's nothing wrong with Lucas. He's only scared because his parents are gone, and he seems to think he's alone in a huge world. Really, he's a more original main character than most RPG characters (Really, haven't we seen enough sword-using goody-goody guys around?). What I'm trying to convey is, Lucas is a cool kid, really.
Heh, the only real reason why people hate Lucas(as a character) is because they never bothered to play his (awesome) game, and just judge him by his looks, and how he was portrayed in the SSE.

I swear, if people bothered to actually PLAY Lucas and Olimar's game, they would have much less hate around here.

Rash

Smash Ace
I swear, if people bothered to actually PLAY Lucas and Olimar's game, they would have much less hate around here.
Truth.

Pikmin is such a great original Nintendo IP too. Probably their best of the past several years. People are BEGGING for a Pikmin 3 because the first two were good games, and that Wiimote control would only improve the fine puzzle/strategy-based gameplay.

Pikmin & Olimar have a place in Brawl because they're Miyamoto's special creation, just like the Mario, Donkey Kong, and Zelda characters we love so much. People need to realize this.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Y'know, I understand this is a thread for letting out steam, and we all have opinions, but I refuse to let someone get by saying DIDDY KONG, and YOSHI for god's sake, could have been replaced with better characters.

[...]

Sorry everyone. I kinda blew up, I just get very angry when people talk smack about Diddy Kong. as he is awesome.
You're putting me in a horrible dilemma here.
On the one hand, you sound like a good person who's acting more civilized while "blowing up" than a lot of people here do when they're just mildly agitated. On the other hand, I see nothing even remotely likable in Diddy Kong and he's somewhere at the top of my hate list despite not being that overpowered.
I'm willing to listen to an explanation of what could possibly be awesome about Diddy if you are willing to give me one.

Also: Yoshi is awesome and I shall play him no matter what his position in the tier list is! Yayayay Yoshi!

Also: How come your name is gannondorf4ever and yet he's nowhere to be seen in your sig?

Also: GANNON-BANNED!

He's cute.

Seriously! Just look at those big, shiny, round eyes and stuff! I wanted to hate him when I first learned of him because what I wanted were characters with personality, life, and nice designs, not ROBOTS, but he's just so... ... he reminds me of Nr. 5 from Short Circuit. :(

Truth.

It's just such a pity that they had to make him better than Ness in just about every respect... *sigh*

FootFace

Smash Apprentice
Mine would have to be Pit,
I just can't stand everything about him
Next would be Ike,
Anyone who Replaces Roy must DIE! mwahaha

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
The only character I even closely hate is wolf. It's not really that I hate his character but that I could never accept that he got in when a character like Ridley or Ike didn't. I just never felt like he deserved the role. And even if he is largely different than Fox, having two starfox clones (+fox) annoys me, expecially when I hate Fox's playstyle and attack moves.

But that's just my opinion. I think all the other characters are great or quirky additions to brawl. I'm sad Mewtwo didn't make it but Lucario is a great replacement. Same with Roy with Ike. Lucas is underappreciated because the lack of knowledge of his character and he isn't better than Ness. It's just Wolf, he doesn't seem to mesh in with all the rest of those nintendo allstars.. But oh well I can live with it.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
I don't hate any character. :)

But I still feel like Pikachu's let me down since he's bair was destroyed in Melee. It's just sad, he'd probably still be my main if it wasn't for that. =/

Tachita

Smash Cadet
I really, really, really hate Pikachu.
Not the character itself (well a little) but the way he got buffed is just SPAMSPAM^SPAM
All I hear in a fight against pikacg¡hu is that freaking PIKAA!!!
I cant even hear the music!!

Tables

Smash Cadet
I just hate Sonic, between his taunt and my natural hatred of his games its too much.
Even though I'm decent with him but I'm okay with a lot of characters.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
hate would be too much, but I hold a grudge against Lucario, because Mewtwo was one of my favorites

and maybe Toon Link.. He is like... unnecessary...

Pit is awesome.... to hate towards him, and I know him for like 17 years (captain N!!!)

but i would like to play this game first... I sometimes feel like.... everyone on the whole world has played this game, except me

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Ness.

If you're going to speak english, DO IT RIGHT. Don't say PK flash like "Ekay! CROSS!" or PK thunder like "Ekay Panner!

TengenToppaDrill

Smash Apprentice
Your mom's house... Calgary Alberta, Canada, Earth
Ness.

If you're going to speak english, DO IT RIGHT. Don't say PK flash like "Ekay! CROSS!" or PK thunder like "Ekay Panner!
Not to scare you or anything, but IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!:laugh: Now that that is out of the way, my most loathed character in brawl (it was hard to decide) is Lucario.
1. His power grows when he reaches 167%
2.His range is completely ludicrous! Not to mention it lingers. F**k the aura, I'm going with the force:mad:
3. He is fairly quick and still heavy enough to survive up to at least 180% on a regular basis (see 1)
4.His ariels and specials are too strong. I just can't stress this enough.
5. He took Mewto's place
6.His final smash is almost always a guaranteed kill if it connects.
It's not so much that I hate Lucario and the fourth generation, as it is his brawl reincarnation is just unfair. Now if you'll excuse me, it's about time to go beat on a level one Lucario for 10 minutes.
Aura This B***h!!!!!!

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
i disagree, i think lucario sucks. he's not at all overpowered. in D/P, however, he was in overpowered. I hate mixed sweepers.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
My vote is for anyone who spams an instant, huge hitbox, unavoidable attack and thinks he/she is good at this game. Especially when you die from said instant, huge hitbox, unavoidable attacks and the player responds with "well, it's that character for you."

Pit: For some reason, I find that fighting Pit is easier when I use Ganondorf. Don't know why, though, probably because Pit can't spam arrows when he's got a stout boot to the face. I may be in the minority for prefering to have Japanese Pit, especially the Angel ring attack.

Wolf: I hate lasers. I hate instant foward smashes. I hate instant foward smashes done a million times and then instant aerials when you try to avoid his instant foward smashes.

Toon Link: Is a clone. You can rant all you want about how their moves are diferent, different physics, different projectiles. Toon Link fights exactly the same way as regular Link, you spam projectiles, you use the sword when they get close. Sorry, but if you use the exact same strategy from one person to another, it's a clone. Oh, and more instant attacks and I hate how you shield his dair and then you still get hit by the attack after you sheild it!

Lucario: I saw the movie he was in. Lucario was pretty much a fubarpowered molerat that could stop Legendary Pokemon Hyper Beams with his little Aura Sphere attacks. I just don't like how he's the posterboy of the new generation. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice addition to Brawl, I just don't like how he was portrayed as powerful as Mewtwo was. Speaking of which:

Jigglypuff: Get out. Put Mewtwo in. Get out of Smash Brothers.

Sonic: You want to know how to win with Sonic? I'll show you, right here:
1) Run to the far side of the stage
2) Spam "You're too slow!"
3) When the opponent gets within 50 yards of you, spam fully-charged foward smashes
4) Run to the other side of the stage
5) Repeat steps 2-4 for five minutes
6) Beat your opponent as no human being can possibly stand this for five minutes without hurling.

Seriously, Sonic's foward smash. Whyyyyyy?

/rant, but not before saying that I am surprised that nobody stated Pit for the reason that his down-taunt is the most underage fanboy flaming taunt ever designed in Smash Brothers (Zelda's down-taunt taking a close second)

GetSmashedWithTheBros

Smash Apprentice
TOON LINK

What is the point? Its just Link, but in different animation. How did Sakurai think it was ever a good idea to put him in Brawl?

Oh and also Wolf, Lucas, Falco, Ganondorf, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Zelda/Sheik, King Dedede, and R.O.B.

so... you hate everybody they added... nice....

but to be honest... Sonic and Snake? I don't have any beef with them or how they're played, but really? Call me a Nintendo Supremacist, but I don't want any of Nintendo's adopted children in in my smash bros games...

GetSmashedWithTheBros

Smash Apprentice
Not to scare you or anything, but IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!:laugh: Now that that is out of the way, my most loathed character in brawl (it was hard to decide) is Lucario.
1. His power grows when he reaches 167%
2.His range is completely ludicrous! Not to mention it lingers. F**k the aura, I'm going with the force:mad:
3. He is fairly quick and still heavy enough to survive up to at least 180% on a regular basis (see 1)
4.His ariels and specials are too strong. I just can't stress this enough.
5. He took Mewto's place
6.His final smash is almost always a guaranteed kill if it connects.
It's not so much that I hate Lucario and the fourth generation, as it is his brawl reincarnation is just unfair. Now if you'll excuse me, it's about time to go beat on a level one Lucario for 10 minutes.
Aura This B***h!!!!!!
I agree, Lucario's a pain in the butt. Especially when they spam the Aura and his down B counter.

and who doe she think he is? Replacing Mewtwo? NUMBAH ONE FITTY GONNA BEAT CHO @$$, SON

...but you know you can use a well-timed air dodge to get right through his FS, right?

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Wolf: Originally I REALLY hated Wolf. The superfast f-smashes mixed with super lasers kinda destroyed me. He's easy to get around once you've mindgamed him enough though. Now he's just a mild annoyance. My roommate had to switch to Olimar just to compensate. Lol.

Ness: Why can't he be better than Lucas? Why? Ness is too cool, especially in his own games. I've never played Mother 3, but Lucas can in no way be cooler than Ness. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wario: Until I discovered dair.

Jigglypuff: Should have her b itchin' rest back.

Captain Falcon: Should have his KNEE OF JUSTICE back.

Meh. Everyone's good. There's enough variety to go around. The only people I can't seem to get good with are Falcon and Ness. And I was a Falcon main in melee.

By the way, Kirby, DDD, Olimar, Diddy, and Zamus are AWESOME.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I just hate Sonic, between his taunt and my natural hatred of his games its too much.
Even though I'm decent with him but I'm okay with a lot of characters.
You have the right to hate 3D Sonic games.

But to hate the Genesis games means you are a horrible person.

Sonic: You want to know how to win with Sonic? I'll show you, right here:
1) Run to the far side of the stage
2) Spam "You're too slow!"
3) When the opponent gets within 50 yards of you, spam fully-charged foward smashes
4) Run to the other side of the stage
5) Repeat steps 2-4 for five minutes
6) Beat your opponent as no human being can possibly stand this for five minutes without hurling.
You must be fighting some pretty dang stupid people.

Lag

Smash Journeyman
no love in this thread...

time to contradict myself...

i hate olimar. play a decent olimar and you'll see what i mean.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Hmm, if I had no choice (I still like em all sorta, not gameplay wise because I don't have Brawl), then I would say.....I don't like the Star Fox characters a lot. Not because I only played one game and it was one of the best on the N64, no, but because they were used so much in Melee and I've had enough. Wolf is still pretty cool as he's new to the franchise, but Fox...I dunno, never liked him that much. Although I must say his appearance is way better in Brawl then in Melee!
And maybe Diddy, he doesn't sport enough personality, coolness yes, but not enough of the former one. I liked him in his games though.

I'm indifferent towards Olimar, but that's only because I haven't played the Pikmin games.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Now Ness and Lucario have been called overpowered...

Once somebody complains about how they made Ganondorf too strong, the thread can be closed, I guess.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Now Ness and Lucario have been called overpowered...

Once somebody complains about how they made Ganondorf too strong, the thread can be closed, I guess.
I guess the world would end xD That's one of my main gripes, him being even slower (just looking at the vids), but I'm gonna main him anyway...successfully. I will learn how to be good with him, just why did they have to do it harder ;_; Oh, btw, I can't stop writing right now. It's funny, I have been gone for two weeks, and I'm already refreshed, took a good breath and like Smashboards again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom