• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Brawl can go eat a d!ck" melee only smashfest 7/5-6/08 SHORT NOTICE!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
a short notice Melee smashfest at my place. I'm not expecting anyone to go since there's AX and stuff but if you're interested, hit me up on AIM! SN: WhiteBeltNoobXD

It'll start around 8pm saturday thru sunday. you MUST talk to me on AIM for information. I don't want too many people either xD

my parents WILL be home so don't be bringing nasty **** like drugs and alcohol. There'll be 3 set ups if a lot of people come, if not, then just 2

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol, ofcourse, everyone in the Melee community is welcome but I just don't want too many peeps so do tell if you're gonna come over or not.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm going to Cali from AZ just for this smashfest.

KIDDING.

But I think this fest is happening because I'm in town

.-.

RECORDING WILL HAPPEN.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll go if your sister is there.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dude, let's run train on her.

i'm conductor.

connor, tell em what happened last time i was there. the illegal activities that took place in front of a (then) 13-year-old!

connor's place is no joke, folks.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay, so people who've already said they're coming, cool. Sorry people, I can't have anymore people over...too crowded!

Top Bottom