• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Vote: I think Reflex and Coney should be interviewed since they're so far ahead from the rest of the picks and very even.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wow a popularity contest!

I've met Reflex and beat Streets of Rage 2 with him.

Coney mains D3 (negative aspect) but I've read most of his posts and I like his internet personality. Plus he's ZakSwagger (possitive).

Orion has hung out on the Wolf social.

Ally prevented my friend from playing M2K in a MM when he drove 4 hours just to play M2K at a brawl event when he plays Melee in a side tournament and he didn't even get to play him in bracket. The hilarious thing is that M2K should have just hitched a ride with us because his airport was closer to us than where their car was going. But his Wolf is really good, so I respect him as a player.

I have no interactions with DEHF.

Therefore, I don't vote for DEHF. Ally would be my next choice to not be chosen. Orion doesn't play Unity rules sets so does his opinion count anyway, right? Right.

I think you should have Coney ask Reflex Questions and Reflex ask Coney Questions and they can have a convo back and forth.

Top Bottom