• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Armwrestle *Update* OLIMAR WONT GROW

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
For a while me and my friends were asking who would win in an armwrestle in brawl.

It started off with people like Snake and Captain Falcon, than Ike and Link.

Than Dedede came in as well with bowser, and so on and so forth. Them and I did some research and we finnally got it together of ARM strength.

1. Olimar, (joking)

1. Donkey Kong. "He is a gorilla with Pure muscle that just tough and you can actually see his arm curves."

2. Bowser. "He is second because he is the biggest and his arm is big, but no muscle big.

3. King Dedede. "Their is just enough fat in his arm to make it strong for third."

4. Gannondorf. "Yep, thats right he replaced captain falcon. You can tell in the game that gannandorf is a "stronger captain". (NO NOT LIKE OVERALL BETTER!" and captain is faster.

5. Captain falcon. "He was the 4th place and now he is the 5th leaving snake out.

Those are the top 5, (for those who say otherwise like "Ike carries a sword" or "this guys is because". Discuss it here.

The top weakest arms.

strongest to weakest.

5. Lucas "He has to use "psi powsers to punch with this little kids arm."

4. Jiggly puff. "Don't even COMPARE her to kirby."

3. Squirtle "Poor dude, it just came to show."

2. Yoshi. "Dinosores dont really get to use their arms, yoshi is one of them."

1. Olimar. "Being the smallest guy really has it's downfall. Hes got pikmin though ;)>"

^yes the overall stratiges about Olimar being real size, (they did make him ALOT bigger in brawl compared to his real 1-inch size.

So thats it, one argument over.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
2. Yoshi. "Dinosore
Yoshi isnt a dinosaur he is a dragon. He grows wings for his final smash and he breaths fire.

Yoshi = Dragon

I think Mario would win the whole thing since that Mario can throw bowser like 200 feet.

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
What about Ganondorf? His arms sorta like pulsate when he's standing still ffs. :p

Zamuel

Smash Cadet
Those are the top 5, (for those who say otherwise like "Ike carries a sword" or "this guys is because". Discuss it here.
While people make a very good case for Mario (and by extension, Wario and Luigi), I must make note that Ike is carrying a two handed sword with one hand and that sword is made of solid gold and thus extremely heavy.

Jigglypuff might not be in the bottom five due to a technicality. With how short her arms are, almost no one will be able to get good enough leverage to properly arm wrestle her which would give her a few wins by default.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
DOnkey Kong Obviously is first because he can carry people around :D

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
Ike should be up top. If you've ever played his FE games you'll understand just how strong he is.

His sword is supposed to be a two-handed sword, and as stated above is made of solid gold. In Brawl he wields it waaay too slowly to even compare to how he uses it in FE. He makes it look like it's a friggin' short sword with all his spins and aethers and whatnots.

Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZRILUDgcHA&feature=related

stoneswithstand

Smash Apprentice
Ike should be up top. If you've ever played his FE games you'll understand just how strong he is.

His sword is supposed to be a two-handed sword, and as stated above is made of solid gold. In Brawl he wields it waaay too slowly to even compare to how he uses it in FE. He makes it look like it's a friggin' short sword with all his spins and aethers and whatnots.

Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZRILUDgcHA&feature=related
ewww that doesn't look like final destination

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Obviously Giga Bowser is the Strongest because he's the biggest character in the game and could easily outmatch Donkey Kong, Mario, Wario, Captain Falcon

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
I wouldn't say Olimar's the weakest, Purple Pikmin weigh ten times his weight and he can still fling them like nothing, so If he was human sized he could easily lift Bowser on top of DK, he's the strongest.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Well, Ike carries a double handed sword in one hand, has a nice *** sweat band, he has insane shouts and stuff to encourage himself, and he's ike.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf is pretty **** strong, plus if he was losing he would probably melt your arm with his black magic just like his side b.

Giga Jiggles ftw.

Dont get me started on Captain Falcon.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I think Marth would totally win this.

But really, I think Diddy should be kinda up there, after all, chimps are suprisingly strong and could easily rip off a human's arm given half the chance.

Aha, thank you Wikipedia... "the average chimpanzee has over 5 times the upper-body strength of a human male."

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
MR GAME AND WATCH IS THE STRONGEST.

I mean, really, he JUGGLES heavyweights like Bowser and can fling them at a constant height above himself. He also carries so many random things with him, and still proves to be one of the most mobile characters in the game; Multiple hammers, a sea turtle, a chair, and a frying pan, all while he wears a diving helmet!

He's jacked.

Thread over.

battousai555

Smash Ace
I think Marth would totally win this.

But really, I think Diddy should be kinda up there, after all, chimps are suprisingly strong and could easily rip off a human's arm given half the chance.

Aha, thank you Wikipedia... "the average chimpanzee has over 5 times the upper-body strength of a human male."
Diddy is not a chimp! Notice the tail...

Top Bottom