• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl- 2.1.1 Legacy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I forgot to tell you guys a while ago, but I ran into a couple glitches that might need to be looked into

First, GaW cannot ledgejump off the right side of yoshi's island brawl. He just falls...

Second, randomly playing on lavaville, I did a short hop stealth rock with charizard and was teleported all thw way across the stage to the platform. I don't think I can reproduce this but It just may be some bug with lavaville.

theEffinBear

Smash Apprentice
First, GaW cannot ledgejump off the right side of yoshi's island brawl. He just falls...
Turns out that's actually in vBrawl and is unchanged in Minus. Though if you hold the control stick to the left after hitting jump then G&W lands on the stage immediately, and is controllable sooner than his regular get-up animation. It totally must be an AT by Sakurai & co.!

/RtEB
[size=-2]Alternate version of closing line: A glitch? In MY vBrawl??? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK. Click here for a free Fixed Brawl link![/size]

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Brawl Minus Marth for MANLY tier!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmNljB2H0cw

Seriously though, loving the new additions to Shield Breaker. Marth seems like one of those characters that didn't get too many drastic changes. Mainly buffs here and there and a couple of new gimmicks. It's seems that mainly the Brawl- mechanics are what make Marth much more awesome.

stantheyeti

Smash Rookie
wait, jigglypuff is 2nd lowest tier and you made her worst while making almost everyone else better? That doesn't make sense :S But I love the Olimar idea-i haz video? Although I still don't know about making some of the characters better. Nice work overall

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
wait, jigglypuff is 2nd lowest tier and you made her worst while making almost everyone else better? That doesn't make sense :S But I love the Olimar idea-i haz video? Although I still don't know about making some of the characters better. Nice work overall
How is she worse? She's better in almost everyway...

Oh yeah and does anyone know how to do the Wolf F-Smash teleport every time? I still have no idea how to control when he is able to teleport quickly back to the spot he initiated the F Smash on. See 1:16 of this video to see what I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8CKIpKriic

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Tilt the F-Smash up or down. Easier to not use the C-Stick for that.

Hunch

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah and does anyone know how to do the Wolf F-Smash teleport every time? I still have no idea how to control when he is able to teleport quickly back to the spot he initiated the F Smash on.
I've found that the easiest way to do it consistently is use the c-stick to initiate the actual Fsmash, and tilt using the directional stick. If you move them in unison you can do the attack several times in a row very quickly. This works pretty well for all of the tilted F smashes.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man I had no idea that was a thing for Wolf.

If I start making a list of general changes made to characters, would you guys be willing to fill in the gaps (ie stuff I just don't know about or haven't come across)? Seems like a lot of people would like that and iirc one doesn't exist.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
THEN COMPILE I SHALL

Composer get ready to be maximum hassled

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh man I sure am having fun with this vast collection of Raichu related merchandise and pokemon cards! Too bad no one else is here to enjoy it with me though :( :( :(

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh wow, the Marth thing is an angled FSmash. I thought he just slid backwards when he did it from a crouch.

NNID
Budget_Player
"second lowest tier"? According to who, RAI? RAI's tier list is, to say the least, ********.

Man I had no idea that was a thing for Wolf.

If I start making a list of general changes made to characters, would you guys be willing to fill in the gaps (ie stuff I just don't know about or haven't come across)? Seems like a lot of people would like that and iirc one doesn't exist.
DO IIIIIIITTTTT

Get Linkshot to help you.

It's a lot.

You might want to stay off message boards while drunk. Just saiyan.
**** you I drink where I want to.

Oh yeah, BTW... 2.1. Get hyped.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I'm not the one who failed.

You're the one with false advertising.

When you say "trolol" build, I think that the build that you released does not contain what should be in it.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
LOOOOOL THE TITLE

how can you guys screw up with the files

AGAIN

didn't you check what you had in the folder BEFORE you uploaded it? :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom