• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bracelets @ Tournaments

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Whats up fellow smashers, you may have seen me or some of the other New England smashers rocking some fresh gear at the latest nationals.

Welp, Inspired by Crismas' stickers (which me and her have spent to much money on XD) HaileyM has moved into making bracelets for smash players as well.

If you're interested in obtaining your favorite smash character, we decided to start a thread so you can PM either myself or her at HaileyM with your character, item, or phrase preference and obtain one yourself either in person at an upcoming national (apex which everyone should go to, Cata, which everyone should go to, Genesis, which everyone should go to, Pound, which you all should already be registered for.. I'm looking at you KevinM) or mailed to wherever your stuck at and not fraternizing with the national bros.

Pit sold to Sphere for the price of one gamecube controller

Beast *** puzzle pattern, which I lost >_>

Princess Peach for all you effeminate smashers out there.

Mario+Nintendo Logo

Jolteon Nukka

Jigglypuff for when your wrist really needs that boring grand finals taste.

Hamtaro... ****s ****in adorable

Charmander see above... plus you know you started with him.

Bowser... plus KevinM's wrist.. don't faint ladies.

Beast Coast.. Don't worry west coasters we can lie for you.

A brief sampling, but she is capable of many other patterns, characters, words etc.

Damn yo ya wrist be blingin and **** all ova the next tournament.

The price range would be something like 10-15 dollars depending on the number of colors and complexity of the pattern but they are totally worth it.

Look to see her and the bracelets at the nearest venue national near you.

New Englanders, YOU ALREADY KNOW.

Testimonials

"This bracelet is so tight it ****s on ****s when it sees ****" - Chazzz

"Tightttt" KevinM

"This bracelet makes me so attractive to (insert person here)" - COULD BE YOU

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
HELL YEAH! I'm promoting this for you guys :) I can't wait to get my Peach bracelet!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can Haily make me a Strong Bad bracelet as well as a Donkey Kong one?
Lemme know how much they'll cost. I got $.

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
hey! I can definitely do the Strong Bad one, just let me know which colors you'd like! If it's a really specific color send me a picture of it & I'll get the string that is as close to it as possible. That one would be $10

For DK, the two patterns I found are

if you don't like either of those, I can keep looking around! Those are just the first two I was able to find. DK would be like 15.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Effing sweeeeet. I can pay you in sexual favors for Kevin. Or cash. You know, whichever one works best for you.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
wow this is sick

i wouldnt wear one tho

you should make a video on making it

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
Effing sweeeeet. I can pay you in sexual favors for Kevin. Or cash. You know, whichever one works best for you.
Haha sure thing, Kevin requests the first one but we can probably work something out haha. Do you want your name, or do you want an actual Cactuar?

OMG so cool!

Can I request

an Espeon design?
yes i can do that!

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
Can something be done with Sheik?
And what about something simpler, like the Smash Bros. Logo?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hey! I can definitely do the Strong Bad one, just let me know which colors you'd like! If it's a really specific color send me a picture of it & I'll get the string that is as close to it as possible. That one would be $10

For DK, the two patterns I found are
two patterns
if you don't like either of those, I can keep looking around! Those are just the first two I was able to find. DK would be like 15.
Strong Bad's usually red, black, green, peach, and silver. did some searching and found these two:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/Comics/StrongBad.gif
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/3038958780_2d22e643f6.jpg
there are some amusing sprites used in Rhino Feeder too.
Would you do just the head and some text, or his full body too? lemme know before you go and buy string; i'll likely edit colors and such :p

as for DK, the first one will do fine!

joeplicate

Smash Master
for real though lol

if i gave money through paypal, do you think you could give a bracelet to shroomed at pound 5, so he could bring it back to me? :)

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
Can something be done with Sheik?
And what about something simpler, like the Smash Bros. Logo?
I can definitely do something like the smash bros. logo, & I will look to see if there are patterns for sheik, I'll PM you about that tomorrow I just got home from a tournament

Strong Bad's usually red, black, green, peach, and silver. did some searching and found these two:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/Comics/StrongBad.gif
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/3038958780_2d22e643f6.jpg
there are some amusing sprites used in Rhino Feeder too.
Would you do just the head and some text, or his full body too? lemme know before you go and buy string; i'll likely edit colors and such :p

as for DK, the first one will do fine!
I can definitely do that, I'll PM you about it tomorrow for colors, etc. & I can do either head/text or full body/text

^ This. Do want. :bee:
interested? :]

for real though lol

if i gave money through paypal, do you think you could give a bracelet to shroomed at pound 5, so he could bring it back to me? :)
for sure I can either give it to shroomed at pound, or I could just mail it to you. PM me with what you want!!

Thanks for all the interest everybody :]]

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
Mmmhm. But I can't think of a good logo to use. :(
Well as soon as you find one be it smash related, or anything else lemme know and I can get started on it.

Nice, got any cool falco designs?
I do! I have a couple interesting ones if you want to see them either lemme know here or just PM me for it.

Kevin says anything to get Faab back to the states is a good idea hah.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Do you have any designs for Snake (MGS/Brawl)? If that's hard, I'd also be interested in Sheik.

Not going to Pound myself, but I can surely send one of my countrymen on an errand.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
oh my god oh my god

this is incredible

How much would shipping be? I wouldn't be able to make it to any nationals on the East Coast, but I'm definitely interested. Depending on how much it is, I might have to get in on this.

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
!

oh my god oh my god

this is incredible

How much would shipping be? I wouldn't be able to make it to any nationals on the East Coast, but I'm definitely interested. Depending on how much it is, I might have to get in on this.
haha I'd send it in the mail so shipping would be free! :]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Are you doing mail orders? I'd pay for postage and what not + whatever you're charging

because starmie would be freaking awesome.

황미영

Smash Champion
OOOO; THOSE LOOK AMAZING! xD

I would love one! I just gotta think about what should it be. xD

Also... How would I pay you, 'cause I dumb.

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
Are you doing mail orders? I'd pay for postage and what not + whatever you're charging

because starmie would be freaking awesome.
I'm doing mail orders [: and if you live in the US postage would be free because I could just mail it in an envelope! & I can definitely do something with starmie

OOOO; THOSE LOOK AMAZING! xD

I would love one! I just gotta think about what should it be. xD

Also... How would I pay you, 'cause I dumb.
to pay you'd use paypal :] PM me when you think of something!

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
These look really interesting :) I may purchase one soon in the future :D I have two design ideas that I was wondering if you could do...

3 8-bit Zelda Hearts (but the last one is missing half of it as if Link was injured) and also my name "Xykness" somewhere in there as well.

My other idea was just spelling my name, but in this kinda font.

Lemme know if those are doable please :) Thanks!

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
here are some more recent bracelets i've made:

espeon

peach!

squirtle :)

wooper!

mewtwo!

falcon!

I have a few more I'll post later too :)

Top Bottom