• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boyfriend wearing womens clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittanyRose

Smash Rookie
My boyfriend has come to me with a rather unique request. He tells me that his number one fantasy is to dress up in women's clothes and he wants me to surprise him with something to wear. He says that he would prefer something along the lines of a dress or a french maid's uniform. He also says that he wants to wear a pair of panties or other women's underwear that will be extremely uncomfortable and painful to his testicles.

I have come here looking for advice. I am going to honor his request, but could members of this forum please help me out by recommending certain clothes items that I should force my boyfriend to wear? Please link to any such items on Amazon and I will look through your suggestions, and purchase from them. I really appreciate the help, thank you so much!

Smash Journeyman
I would buy it, but im already a ****in dolphin so, whats the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom