• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Up-B got buffed: Can now grab the ledge recovering backwards!

MajorGamer14

Smash Cadet
Found another patch change, fellas!

We all know how Bowser should never recover to the stage while facing away from the ledge, right? Otherwise he won't grab the ledge until he goes into his helpless state!

Well, now we don't have to worry about that because no matter what direction he's facing, Whirling Fortress will auto-snap him to the ledge throughout any part of the recovery!!!

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
I am actually really happy with this one. Any mobility buff to Bows is great. Not exactly his new U-throw territory, but it's definitely not going to get scoffed at! :D Noticeable as hell!

RogerDodger1954

Smash Rookie
Tested it and confirmed that is it possible to snap on the ledge when not facing in front of it.

Thank you Daddy Sakurai, I pray for you.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Good buff is good~

Now I can go balls offstage to my heart's content. Ty Sakurai, you the real MVP <3

:006:

Top Bottom