• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 9 (PM)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Results!

Singles; 18 entrants, 5$ entry

1: Sethlon ($53) :marthmelee:
2: Oracle ($27) :rob: :gawmelee:
3: Awestin ($10) :nessmelee:
4: UTDZac :charizard: :peachmelee:
5: Denthorn :lucas:
5: Problemo :sonic:
7: Xeven :pit:
7: Disafter :foxmelee: :charizard: :mariomelee:
9: Keys :zeldamelee: :zerosuitsamus:
9: ALSM :sheik:
9: Blondie :zeldamelee:
9: Scotch :falconmelee:
13: Chaz
13: Volt Kruger
13: Hamlin
13: Oddball
17: LA
17: Aliami

Doubles; 7 teams, 5$ per person

1: Zac Hack Pack Attack (Sethlon UTDZac) ($50)
2: Grand Theft Sergio (Oracle and ALSM) ($20)
3: Like Comment Rate Subscribe (Awestin and Xeven)
4: Team Super Kami Guru (Problemo and Denthorn)
5: Panty and Stocking (Hamlin and Violet)
5: Blondie and Keys
7: Scotch and Oddball

D

Deleted member

Wish I could of made it. Grand finals were really good to watch, LoserBracketSethlon is OP.
Denthorn and Problemo getting 5th (And Denthorn plays lucas?) I feel like I need to catch up or something.

D

Deleted member

Hey, 9th place isn't so bad.

Oh yeah

Scotch

Not Scosh lol

D

Deleted member

I'm never playing Ness again. Even though that glitch was pretty fun.

Keys

Smash Cadet
Vids for this can be found at txkhotsauce youtube channel. Those who viewed already the GF, LF and WF vids are up. They were set to private on accident just noticed today. Thanks!

D

Deleted member

Icecream, dakpos the only one who plays brawl and pm. Denti ragequit because he blamed his character. If you're counting me, I'm sorry but I haven't been in a brawl tournament for over 9 months now.

D

Deleted member

I don't wanna go to Brawl Tournaments, or start playing Brawl. I'll get used to the Physics and I won't be the same returning back to Melee.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Alsm(did attend) dakpo infinity and Denti still(he rage quits weekly, he still plays trust me.) all play both.

Also iirc neon has been to a few with dk.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot for the vids keys.

Shoutout to Oracle for housing me and giving me a bunch of tips. I'm really starting to see what it is that makes you so much better than me. I'm gonna be practicing the stuff you talked to me about. And great job in GF! You'll get it one of these days.

Keys

Smash Cadet
Doubles Vids are uploaded now.

Oracle will get him at Low Tier City. He is just holding back to expose Sethlon on a bigger stage. I'm on to his secrets.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
loser's bracket sethlon....
it's like some dark phoenix ****

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Doubles; 7 teams, 5$ per person

1: Zac Hack Pack Attack (Sethlon UTDZac) ($50)
2: Grand Theft Sergio (Oracle and ALSM) ($20)
3: Like Comment Rate Subscribe (Awestin and Xeven)
4: Team Super Kami Guru (Problemo and Denthorn)
5: Panty and Stocking (Hamlin and Violet)
5: Blondie and Keys
7: Scotch and Oddball

The key to victory is a good team name

Oracle

Smash Master
Dont make me bring up the clip of strong bad upsmashing 10 times in a row and you doing nothing about it oro.

D

Deleted member

I would have advanced to the Winner's Bracket too, if it weren't for that meddling Ivysaur and his short hop aerials.

D

Deleted member

I play alot of ivy in friendlies. Ivy is easy to beat, pick fox, falco, or falcon. If you rush down ivysaur and give her NO room then you can win the matchup easily. If you let her camp and take control of you then you lose.

D

Deleted member

That's exactly what I did Zach, and I didn't notice that until now, and I kinda regret it.

Ivy is pretty easy to chaingrab too, I kept doing Falcon's chain (Z + Down) and got Ivy's percentage up, but I messed up the Fair finishers and let Ivy get room and heal, which is another reason why I lost.

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
That's exactly what I did Zach, and I didn't notice that until now, and I kinda regret it.

Ivy is pretty easy to chaingrab too, I kept doing Falcon's chain (Z + Down) and got Ivy's percentage up, but I messed up the Fair finishers and let Ivy get room and heal, which is another reason why I lost.
The secret to beating Ivysaur is too blind her with BODY WASH...Immediately, Taunt Cancel like FIVE or Six times. Once you have the spiritual energy of the Falcon flowing through you, close your eyes, jump and FALCON PUNCH Ivy in the face

D

Deleted member

Tried it Zach, my ugly fingers kept ****ing up the SHFFL and my knee flew all across Dreamland.

Top Bottom