• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 2: Revenge Harder

D

Deleted member

There is no true way to say it, I can please myself by showing your contradictory in anyway I want.

D

Deleted member

Should I stream this time, I don't think it was ever made clear in this thread if im going to or not. If the internet is able to stream good enough quality I think I should. If it doesn't really look good, ill just record regularly.

Oh my god, we need an n64 side event. Does anyone else have Virtual Console Smash N64 set up, or am I the only one...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I don't know as of yet. I can come in any time from about 9pm-2am, or earlier in the day if I could. Unless work calls me in, I don't really have a set schedule for Friday.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
alright, just confirmed there's no ot at work this weekend, so drew and i'll both be making it.

prepare thyself for some good ole '05 mindgames and middling tech skill!

oh yeah, we'll be bringing another setup, too.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Legitimate.

Two days 'till the tournament!!

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING SET UPS! Me and Zac don't have a TV we can bring, so we need you guys to bring them if you can! We had lots of extra Wiis last tournament, but no TVs to hook them up to!

Should I stream this time, I don't think it was ever made clear in this thread if im going to or not. If the internet is able to stream good enough quality I think I should. If it doesn't really look good, ill just record regularly.
Nope! If you want to record that would be cool, but we're not interested in having a stream.

D

Deleted member

Sad Face. Well Recording should be fine, my audio shouldn't desync. Hopefully you guys don't take up so much space on my computer from videos like at revolution 11. I have a little more than 100 GB, so I should be good.

Sad thing is that I haven't played Project:M in so long because both of my wii's I have can't be used for brawl right now. I don't think I should have trouble though, I remember almost all of the physics still.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry bud, I didn't forget. Just be ready to face the wrath of Ike and Ness again!
I never played you in doubles. I probably won't be able to make it up to losers finals or something to play you anyways. Only way I'd play you is probably first or second round of doubles.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Been practicing up. I got a hackless version and I've been playing that with my freind whos totally bailing on me saturday.

so now I need a partner for doubles lol.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

well, since im getting an extra 5 dollars from xeven, Lumpy. Money Match?

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Maybe. Oh, and we should see if we can do that doubles side event this time, if we have the time.
Hopefully I can find a partner by saturday Dx

BlinkIV

Avenger
There's now a chance that I might not be able to make it out there, it all just depends on my ride and what he tells me. However, if I do end up making it out there, I'll have a full setup with me.

D

Deleted member

There's now a chance that I might not be able to make it out there, it all just depends on my ride and what he tells me. However, if I do end up making it out there, I'll have a full setup with me.
If you're not going, then Sethlon and UTD will have doubles won already before we even start.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
So, I am going to be driving up there tomorrow morning. If I end up being a little late, can someone register for me? You can start me in losers if I don't get there soon enough. Google says it's going to take me over 3.5 hours :/ I'm gonna leave a little after 8AM so it'll be close. Also, who wants to team with me? I might not enter teams, but if there is someone who can keep up with sethlon and utdzac that would like to team with me, I'm open to the possibility.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Being a little late is fine as long as you text/call me or Zac (our numbers are in the first post).

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
So, I am going to be driving up there tomorrow morning. If I end up being a little late, can someone register for me? You can start me in losers if I don't get there soon enough. Google says it's going to take me over 3.5 hours :/ I'm gonna leave a little after 8AM so it'll be close. Also, who wants to team with me? I might not enter teams, but if there is someone who can keep up with sethlon and utdzac that would like to team with me, I'm open to the possibility.
hey jesusfreak sethlon told me about u ive played sethlon and he beats me alot but ive beaten him a few times so im pretty good id say (not quite as good as zac or sethlon). My teammate cant make it so Id like 2 team if ur down. Ill be there around 11 tomorrow my names Austin btw

D

Deleted member

ooh, Xeven really can't go. Damn, I wanted that 5 dollars as well.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Well looks like I wont be able to play in doubles, but you can expect my mario to be in singles. Oh, and zach, do you want me to bring my wii so we can put homebrew on it?

BlinkIV

Avenger
Well looks like I wont be able to play in doubles, but you can expect my mario to be in singles. Oh, and zach, do you want me to bring my wii so we can put homebrew on it?

Yeah, I'm really sorry I couldn't make it out here guys, I'll make it up to you all next time hopefully. Also..Don't go Mario against Ike in singles! Please!

D

Deleted member

Cory, I took a stock off of Sethlon. You didn't. Therefore the young zach is better than you. DAY OF DEFEAT.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Good stuff to everyone. Next time will be different. I now know character matchups. Good **** to Sethlon for hosting and being awesome <3 Shoutouts to those who beat me, and a double shoutout to Austin for teams. We did alright.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Yea good stuff jesusfreak
But yea i think it needs to be said
Sethlon beat 4 people in crews wtf his power is maximum

Top Bottom