• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bowser's dash dance in brawl is WAY TOO GOOD

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
gimpy I love ur bowser I really do but ur killing me here all the videos u upload to youtube arnt formated to play on my iphone unlike every other brawl video here cut the apple man some slack!

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
I gotta ask though, Gimpy-- how are you feeling about Bowser in Brawl? I've seen videos and I've already come to my own tentative conclusions (not great :p). Think you'll stick with him at this point?

Ichida

Smash Ace
Uh huh... since I'm still new here and still trying to learn about ATs and all... someone's gonna have to explain to me what the point of that... umm... maneuver is... >.<

Sumenora

Smash Apprentice
u know... it irritates me when someone treats a pro player like a god...like cmon! xD its lol worthy!...i know what gimpy is capable of by what im seeing.... but hey....this make it all the more fun when i fight him ^^

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Uh huh... since I'm still new here and still trying to learn about ATs and all... someone's gonna have to explain to me what the point of that... umm... maneuver is... >.<
The trick is to know that it's a joke. In Melee with dash dancing you could have characters jiggling around *WAY* more than that, which made DDing people really hard to hit. However, in Brawl Everyone's DD sucks, at least... "until now"!

Mzero

Smash Cadet
I expect every thread started by Gimpfish to be some bad ironic joke now. Why does it feel like everyone is sucking up to him? this isnt brilliant. I bet if someone else put this up, everyone would just complain about bowser sucking, and give no compliments.

Anther

Smash Champion
I expect every thread started by Gimpfish to be some bad ironic joke now. Why does it feel like everyone is sucking up to him? this isnt brilliant. I bet if someone else put this up, everyone would just complain about bowser sucking, and give no compliments.
*Sigh* cause gimpy contributes quite a bit to the community and is one of the coolest guys on earth? People tend to like them =].

Pi

Smash Hero

Yes, they would. The only reason gimpy is getting as much praise as he is is because he's been on the boards long enough to EARN the respect of most of the members here. Seen his post count and his user title and the stuff he's contributed to?

If anyone else posted that they'd get flamed by 90% of the people who post in his thread, but if a random person had 3,XXX posts and a mod title posted a thread like that, they'd get praised.

Earn the same title gimpy has and earn praise for insignificant things.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
I thought character related threads were supposed to be put in their respective forums.... :urg:

Anyways, good stuff.
Lol, it's supposed for US.
Gimpyfish62 can do whatever he want man. He's like one of the owners of the house.

Anyway i don't get the joke.

Edit: Gimply are you in Japan? How can you play brawl?

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Lol, it's supposed for US.
Gimpyfish62 can do whatever he want man. He's like one of the owners of the house.

Anyway i don't get the joke.

Edit: Gimply are you in Japan? How can you play brawl?
Taur, a bunch of people have Brawl in America, myself included.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Seriously, why are people complaining about this? If you didn't think that video was funny you have no soul. :laugh:

Top Bottom