• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#BowserCan'tHaveNiceThings

KromosomY

Smash Cadet
Many Bowser problems. Much Disappointed..
Thanks to whomever gave me the idea for title months ago.

Should I post this in the WiiU/3DS General Discussions subforum?
I want more people to know about this.

#Can'tBowserHaveNiceTHINGS?!

Last edited:

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Yeah, Bowser's hitboxes and special "Tough Guy" ability really need improving. It's one of the few reasons I just straight up don't play him most of the time, he's kind of just... Eurgh... Poor dad-Bowser. lol

pitfall356

Smash Apprentice
"Yeah guys! Bowser has a special armor trait that lets him plow RIGHT THROUGH weak attacks!!!"
Except it doesn't. As Bowser I'll take what I can get but god DAMN is TG bad.
We've gone over what Bowser needs a few times now, and these are the most glaring flaws.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Yeah I don't think they'll ever rework Tough Guy but it is a damn shame they ****ed it up like they did. Only time I feel like Tough Guy works is when I am Giga Bowser.

KromosomY

Smash Cadet
Yeah I don't think they'll ever rework Tough Guy but it is a damn shame they ****ed it up like they did. Only time I feel like Tough Guy works is when I am Giga Bowser.
Super Sonic, Wario-Man, Yoshi's Super Dragon etc., all don't flich.. It shouldn't matter with Giga Bowser.

Anyways I'm going to post up some more crap I found with Bowser. Gonna put that in the general forums later and I hope people are sharing this coz I really want Nintendo to see these.

33percentgod

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear god I applaud you for this video. I feel like you're taking all my frustrations that I just can't get onto paper and wrapping it up in a neatly presented little gift box.

Cronoc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cronoc
KromosomY KromosomY I'm finishing up my new thread and will post it today, it's along the lines of the videos you're making but more comprehensive.

KromosomY

Smash Cadet
KromosomY KromosomY I'm finishing up my new thread and will post it today, it's along the lines of the videos you're making but more comprehensive.
Tag me when that's up man! I'm in the midsts of making a 2nd video sometime about some other crap that's wrong with Bowser. I really want to get as many people as I can to be aware of this issue so It's great to know others like yourself are on it too!

KromosomY

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the delay on the 2nd video. The reason being is that I'll be travelling to attend this event in Singapore and was trying to straighten out stuff on my end. I plan to bring the case with the smashers there to see what they think, before I draw a conclusion which I should be adding to my case on Bowser.

GameStart Smash Tournament 2015:
https://www.facebook.com/events/972432012822206/

Last edited:

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Dream patch notes:
-Fixed all of Bowser's inconsistent hitboxes.
-Sheik, ZSS, and Diddy's attacks will now occasionally miss for no reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom