• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser is NOTa pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
It's obviously fake, there is no such thing as a lvl. 10 Bowser | (.

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
yes it is...
after baby bowser evolves he becomes bowser (i think around lvl. 9 or 10ish)
and that baby bowser is a pokemon we should all be aware of....

and in lvl 98 bowser evoloves to giga bowser... he´s the pokemon with tha latest evolution in the whole game!!
you should all try to get one, he rules!

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Who's pretending.

No, bowser is not a transy, that pic is fake, Bowser jr. evolves at lvl.27 (well, unless it's holding Blackglasses...). It is a fake pic...but yes Blastoise>>>Bowser

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dont for one moment pretend that giga bowser would ever be desirable over bowser himself, giga bowser is horendously ugly, whereas bowser is just plain adorable.

baby bowser doesn't evolve into bowser, its called growing, things that aren't pokemon do it.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero

Bowser uses Harden!
Did no one get my joke? >_>

Actually, Bowser IS a pokemon who isn't seen often. He's a freakin' legendary, some would say. Thousands of years ago, there was a single Bowser in Pokeland. He was lonely and decided to have intercourse with a ditto. Babies hatched and Bowser was happy. He had Bowser friends. But then... his children turned out to be evil little cretins and did dastardly things.

They beat him up and one was even a pervert and took pleasure in staring at Bowser's *****. So Bowser, his faternal love extinguished, ate all of them and swore to never reproduce again. He wouldn't let temptation get a hold of him and ran off into the unknown.

Fo' sho'.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Not only that, but his name says Sonano.
Somebody didn't read my post. It's a fake pic, because it's really hard to find bowser. And, like I said, Bowser Jr. evolves much later than lvl.10. Also, @ Gimpy, Bowser is more desirable because he is the most popular and famous of the trio, like pikachu to raichu. Raichu pwns pika any day, but pika is always the more popular and famous. AND ADAM IS NOT DUMB, he just acts that way :D.
Bowser's elements are fire and rock...or so I've heard. Nobody really knows. It never says in the game (you can only obtain him through corrupted files or....extreme luck, which nobody has had). Some say Bowser Jr. is like ditto...or, at least his darkglasses transformation is, which is even more rare than that of bowser.

HarryPotter

Smash Cadet
du-du-durr! (as my friend Richard always says)
I thought Kirby was the one people thought was a pokemon. guess not.
-HP-

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Yes, bowser has a very diverse movepool, which includes flamethrower, fire blast, body slam, spikes, rapid spin, roar, dragon claw, and relatively standard issue moves such as earthquake, rock slide or focus punch. Less notable moves include slash, bite, and stomp. Its stats allow it to fill either an offensive or defensive role, as shown below.

Bowser's base stats (pulled from jade version; due to its inability to trade with other versions may not be 100% accurate): 110 HP / 125 Atk / 120 Def / 60 Spd / 95 Satk / 70 Sdef
Total: 580

edit: I forgot to mention, if you breed for Bowser Jr. you can get access to one Sketch, which makes for an almost endless variety of move choices.

Stop the hatin'. Bowser IS a pokemon.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bowser is not a pokemon... but if he is he would definitely be the cutest one ever

But he can't be because he grew up not evolved from bowser junior.

KoriSamui

Smash Cadet
Apparently it IS true that 1% of smashboards has any sense of humor (not referring to KevinM... nothing but love here Kevin)...

Dude, in fire red, my bowser's at level 50--nothing can beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom