• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser bomb fail... really?!

Gorthan

Smash Rookie
Hello to everyone.
I ask you clarification about this annoying problem that I'm... Unfortunately experienced, while playing for glory online .
Wasting no time in small talk I show you what I'm talking about:

Excuse me for my upset but... What the hell is going on? Bowser is no longer able to grab the ledge of stage when perform a grounded bowser bomb near it?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Did you kept on holding down in the Control Stick as you were falling?

If so, it simply ignored the ledge, just like any other move would. If you want to snap the ledge, let go of the stick.

The ledge snapping range is also very small, but I think you were close enough to snap it.

Last edited:

Gorthan

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure that the stick was in neutral position after the initial jump.
But, if it is as you say, for now on I will pay more attention.
Thank you.

Cronoc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cronoc
You were definitely in range to grab it. The only possibility is that you accidentally held down while Bowser passed by the ledge. Sometimes we don't realize when we're holding buttons or the sticks down, just try to be a little more aware of where your thumbs go when you use Bowser bomb.

Top Bottom