• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Board Interview Thread

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh word? You're far too kind. <3

also, who's left that hasn't been interviewed besides F-dot and myself? D:

I would hardly classify myself as acceptable to be interviewed, bk xD.

So I assume it's Limit we're asking?

Flayl

Smash Hero
What other wii games do you enjoy playing?

What's your favorite color?

Is this question a trick question?

Why Bowser?

What are your favorite and least favorite matchups?

What are you the boundary of?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Why FMA?

Why's Dusknoir your favorite Pokemon?

What's your major in college?

Favorite movie EVER?

What do you do for fun besides Smash?

bigman40

Smash Master
Do you know who the person in my avi is?

Do you like the game?

Do you think the person in my avatar has a good series and should make a 3rd game since the 2nd game left lots of cliffhangers?

Who do you think has the most potential to be a national Bowser?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Zigsta hatin' on my Pokemang choices.

Making me sad. What's your favorite Pokemon anyway?

And, should I answer these now? Or wait until BK compiles/sends it all on Saturday

B!squick

Smash Master
Is New York full of as many *******s as I think it is?

Is it true that no one drives because of all the traffic?

Is the Bronx all that different from New York City itself?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Here it is :)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Great anime... or the greatest anime?

Not the greatest, but pretty close. Neon Genesis Evangelion steals my heart.

What other wii games do you enjoy playing?

Eww, Wii. I literally only have a Wii because of Brawl, lmao. I'm a Megaman FIEND though.

What's your favorite color?

Green.

Is this question a trick question?

If it is a trick question, why would I be answering it?

Why Bowser?

Because he helps pay the bills, and we have similar taste in women (don't get me wrong, I accept all races, but those Peaches are *insert something here?* White girls and blondes especially grow on you from being up here for so long. I only see like .5 white women a week in the Bronx.)

What are your favorite and least favorite matchups?

Fave = Marth/Snake/Falco (in order)
Hate = Olimar/Diddy/I don't play ICs enough to hate them but I'm sure I would.

What are you the boundary of?

Insane. But I actually have no idea wtf this question means.

Why are you so amazing?

I am? ._.

Why Limit?

I wanted a name I thought no one would ever think of using. And my favorite letter is L.

Do you want this cake?

Psh, every black guy wants some pastel, son.

Do you have an attractive sister?

If you're into 11 year old half-black-half-dominican girls...

Do you like Gaston?

Gaston likes me.

Italian food?

MAMA-MIA, I LIKE-EH THEH PIZZA.

Why FMA?

His brother is trapped in Metal and Winry can get it from me (cue Peach interest).

Why's Dusknoir your favorite Pokemon?

Ghost types dabess. And what other Pokemon has a bellymouth?

What's your major in college?

I'm not in college. I'm 15, a junior <_< I go to boarding school because I'm smart and stuff. My major will be psychiatry though, I'm gearing towards that/the only psycho-related course my school has is neuroanatomy.

Favorite movie EVER?

Love & Basketball? I really don't have one. D:

What do you do for fun besides Smash?

Uh, I play Squash.

Do you know who the person in my avi is?

Meguhmeyne.

Do you like the game?

Kinda-sorta. I honestly don't really have too much of an opinion on that game.

Do you think the person in my avatar has a good series and should make a 3rd game since the 2nd game left lots of cliffhangers?

Like I said before, I don't really have too much of an opinion because I'm not really into Legends (I can answer/debate anything in the other spinoffs though, Original MM, X Series, Zero, ZX, BN whatever), but I wouldn't mind getting a 3rd installation to clear stuff up.

Who do you think has the most potential to be a national Bowser?

IDK if you're talking about America/any country but I really wish I could say myself. But I have no real option of national recognition considering I can barely play this game to begin with.

Vex was obviously amazing with Bowser, and I wish he would go back, but I understand his reasoning and I can't really do that much, you know? Like I remember when I first picked up Bowser all I would do is watch NL/WK/Vex videos and just come up with some ghetto style combination, and all of a sudden when I came home from a break, it just clicked for me. I really understood Bowser and put in more effort to comprehend the character.

I mean, you take videos like this, this and this and this and this and this and this just for examples, and then you realize like "****, this is what it really is?" you know? This is us. All these different styles and comprehensions of Bowser we have, whether we sandbag, rushdown, or just abuse the **** out of one move. You see how far along we've come with this Bowser metagame from last year/'08, and I honestly love this character, and have nothing but love for everyone.

If Zigsta learns enough Bowser stuff and develops a good enough style he could probably hit it. I watch his videos and He just seems at that point where he knows what he's doing but he just looks slow, like it's not really clicking 100% you know? But I'm REALLY confident he'll have it soon.

I was hyped about KingKong because I was the one that told him to make the switch from Peach to Bowser. And we know how that went. :3

MrEh could have my children if he stopped sandbagging. He knows soooooo much.

I love Ixis too; all of the European dudes have these ridiculous swaggalicious styles that keep me interested (but I can never bother to implement because I'm too lazy to be flashy). Flayl is my ESPOSA. ElUpB son.

I have faith in all you guys; you can all rise to great things with this character, whether you believe he sucks, or you believe he's mid tier, whatever. We'll get our **** together and do this, whether it takes a year, or 2 (when I graduate). We will get there. This is us.

Why Feraligtr?

Croc = Bowser and Warubiaru isn't available yet. And this avi's pretty pro.

Is New York full of as many *******s as I think it is?

Uh..to be honest, it depends on who you hang out with and what **** they get themselves into. Because of my situation, i'd say yes because New York is a big place, and *******s exist.

Is it true that no one drives because of all the traffic?

Nah...My dad drives [me] everywhere, despite the fact that I'm very knowledgeable on getting myself around and the transit/metro system we have. -_- There's actually a lot of driving, we have a lot of highways and stuff.

Is the Bronx all that different from New York City itself?

Uh, yeah. Each borough has its own distinct thing. For example, Queens is basically where you'll find a large majority of Spanish/Asian dudes, Brooklyn/Bronx are known as pretty bad places, Manhattan is home to all the rich crammed buildings, whites, metros, gays, you name it. And Staten Island doesn't exist.

bigman40

Smash Master
For the record, my question wasn't just about the US, so I'm glad you extended outside of US. I'll be joining you guys soon; I've been playing a little Bowser myself lately since I love playing him from Melee.

Since you're a megaman fan, I would suspect that you have made the game harder by only using normal armor and little/no powerups?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
If you're talking about the games I think you're talking about, then yeah.

I went through X-X8 with no armor powerups and etc. It's hard as **** but it's a great challenge.

Getting used to the original Megaman physics (no dash/slide in the first few games, weird jumps, 3 bullets) is difficult too, but it's a great challenge.

Battle Network is/was(?) a nice refresher because it's a somewhat different genre. I went through BN4 with the standard folder. That **** was annoying, and I didn't even finish because Duo is somewhat ridiculous with only the standard folder. lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, I didn't know you were still in high school!

And I'm not hatin' on your Pokemanz. I use Dusknoir myself, haha. My favorite, though, is Rhydon.

Flayl

Smash Hero
"What are you the boundary of" is referring to your name (Limit).

Limit of sanity works :)

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah Zigsta...unfortunately I'm pretty young. I keep saying if I was older/not going to boarding school I'd probably be going everywhere with Bowser...or would try to. hehe

and I didn't even understand the question, but I'm not really insane. I could have picked any other name/word that started with L but Limit popped into my head first for some reason. lol

I actually went by the name Life for a while, and I opted to change my name to Lucid in the beginning of 2010. But you know, I wouldn't bother doing that.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah, a lot of people have told me I don't really seem my age, so when I say I'm 15 no one ever believes me. Oh well.

Trust me, when the time comes I'll do everything I've promised. :D

Top Bottom