• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOWM's King Dedede tutorial video

DKpunch!

Smash Cadet
My friends and I were bored last night, and decided to create some "tutorial videos" with our mains.

CLICK HERE FOR A TUTORIAL OF KING DEDEDE'S MOVESET.

*Due to the size of the video (700+ mb,) I couldn't use YouTube. Instead, I used Google Video. I apologize if you cannot view the video, I'm lazy and won't upload it to any other site lol (I might in the future.)

Feel free to comment or leave suggestions. If anyone wants to contact me in the future, either PM me here or find me online:

AIM: aidethepally
MSN: aidethepally@hotmail.com

Thanks!

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
you didnt show the radius of his Fsmash...why does it seem i always post this to people who already have the game!
when you miss with the fsmash, it can still send enemys flying into the sky, i thought you wouldve put that in this video.

edit-but thanks for the vid anyway

DKpunch!

Smash Cadet
you didnt show the radius of his Fsmash...why does it seem i always post this to people who already have the game!
when you miss with the fsmash, it can still send enemys flying into the sky, i thought you wouldve put that in this video.

edit-but thanks for the vid anyway

It doesn't really send them flying, unless they're at a high percentage. Everyone else usually just takes a small *bump* of damage with little knockback.

I tried to keep the vid as short as possible... this was actually my second take. The first video was 18 minutes long, 1.2 gb >.<

cr00mz

Smash Cadet
this has got to be the best thread ever, escpecially for people like me who haven't tried it yet

something else you could have added are the jumps, how high can he get with all the jumps (and how many are there 4 or 5?)

otherwise great thread, great video, nice quality

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
He's got 5 jumps, plus his up B which is made of pure pwnage... but not of as much pwnage as Wario's bike.

T-major

Smash Champion
this is awesome. very informative! :D

may I link this in the Official Dedede thread? I have another video showing his moves, but it's not even close to being as good as this.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't really send them flying, unless they're at a high percentage. Everyone else usually just takes a small *bump* of damage with little knockback.

I tried to keep the vid as short as possible... this was actually my second take. The first video was 18 minutes long, 1.2 gb >.<

18 min isnt really that bad, the more the better usually, id rather you make a good through long tutorial than a shorter one that skims off the top...you missed a vital part of DDD without the fsmash, but your tutorial is good either way.

just not the BEST

DKpunch!

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the replies ;)

If you count DDD's starting jump, he has 5 jumps. He can "float jump" 4 times.

As for linking this thread, do what you guys want with the vid.

T-major

Smash Champion
just to note: yopu should just ignore DALedgedarySause. he's a troll... I already reported him, so just don't bother with him...

added your video to the Official Dedede thread

whut?

Smash Journeyman
well now that its up i suppose i can revel in the old days,
remember when we knew nothing about ddd? (who didnt have japanese version)
what a mystery he was to me...
i found my old comment about "whats the radius of his Fsmash"
well, i can tell my older self now, ITS ****ING HUGE!

edit-' j a p' is a derogatory term...

Top Bottom