• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bottom three characters for you

XACE-K

Smash Master
Not sure who are my three worst characters but one of them is Olimar. I'm just not that good with him.

RedTone

Smash Cadet
My list..biased on my part since I can't utilize them well:

The 3rd. Samus - I've never used Samus as much since I use ZSSamus more but the floatiness screws me up whereas i do not know how to aerial attack my opponent in order to hit them. I'm probably playing her the wrong way since I stupidly attempt close ground combat, forgetting her missiles, but I love using her Charge Shot.

The 2nd. Bowser - I can't use him. I will get comboed with combos that couldn't be done. I dunno what tier Bowser is but he becomes the lowest tier when I'm using him.

The 1st. Charizard - For me I'm the worst with Charizard, even more than Bowser. I've tried.. but I end up switching him out because I have a hard time. I'm aware Charizard could be really good, but I'm a disgrace to the thing..

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
I can win with EVERY character in a 1 vs 1 match against my bro except these 3.... I'm talking about competitive play too... (No items, 3 stock, Final destination, blah blah blah)

1) Snake- Snake is an AWSOME character, but he is just about the farthest thing from my playing style, and he overall just feels so doggone weird. I also have a bad habit of using a D smash when my bro gets close to me... :( He's still awsome though, so I hope to improve with him! :)

2) Yoshi- Ever since I started to play competitive in SSBM, I just never used Yoshi... I've never used him and I guess I never will. Simple as that. I have only used him once in a Brawl match, and I think I will use him a total of 6 times in my entire Brawl life... o.o

3) C. Falcon- I was never good with the captain in Melee, and I still haven't won a match with him in Brawl. He just feels so nerfed. With time I will get better with him though!

If I could make a list of characters I dont enjoy playing as it would be this...
Yoshi

I love playing all characters in Brawl... Except Yoshi!

Chexr

Smash Ace
Snake. Cant use him to save my life.

Ike. I always think I can hit people with f-smash when its clearly obvious that it takes longer than whatever the other person just missed with.

Rob. Guess I haven't given him enough practice but I'm not gonna.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
im very surprised at all of the Gdorf hate and very very surprised at the link hate.

1. Mario
2. Bowser?
3. Ness

all the characters are good

Mushy

Smash Cadet
1. Ness.
2. Ness.
3. Captain Lou Albano.

....but seriously, i either choose ZSS, Ness, or random, so....
Mostly Lucas. I hate the poor traumatized kid despite Mother 3. His moves SUCK with with my playing style.

LouisLeGros

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Dedede has gone from one of my worse to probably my best

my three worse would probably now be
Ice Climbers
Yoshi
Wario

Sutton24

Smash Rookie
first post. but yeah

1)Donkey Kong
2)Yoshi
3)ROB

i just cant understand their A moves. donkey kong has plauged me throughout the entire series..

Ichida

Smash Ace
Ness, Lucas, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Snake, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Jigglypuff, Wolf, Game & Watch, Mario, Diddy Kong.

Nope. Couldn't pick three.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Link, Toon Link and Zelda. I hate them so much, I just can't stop myself from suiciding purposely.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I am a complete and total failure when it comes to playing Ike. Due to a lack of practice, I'm not good with Ganondorf or Sonic either.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
Donkey Kong. I've never, ever liked Donkey Kong. The only redeeming quality is his "Big Punch" as its known in my Smash Circle, and even that gets old. No, Donkey Kong is hated and unloved.

Ganondorf seems to have slowed down considerably. Like, post Taco Bell lethargy, but with more purple magic and less depression and regret. More cool factor, at least. Maybe I need to give him more of a chance in 4 player FFAs.

Also, Peach feels kind of awkward. She was that way in Melee too. The inconsistency in her smash ranges between the club, racket and pan just makes me uncomfortable, like somebody running their nails on a chalkboard.

pirkid

Smash Lord
DK's recovery has always being a pet peeve of mine. It sucks SO BAD. However, he' pretty strong with his hit's land, and he's great in FFAs. No Ike, but good.

Mario. What the hell happened to him? His FLUDD is next-to-useless, his recovery is worse, his moves are jerky, he is overall bad for me. He didn't get nerfed, he got ********.

Sonic. He's a good character, mind you, I'm just pissed that his B-moves are barely different at all. One spins, one spins and homes, the other spins and goes spaz. It's horrible.

Samus. WHY IS BLOODY HELL DID SHE GET NERFED? Her blast shot is tiny, her missiles suck and look like fat odlids, and her recovery is horrible thanks to bad DI and no Bomb-jumping w/o straining to get that bomb hit, which is pretty useless work.

Bowser's great.

Pikachu's Final Smash handles like a fat, drunk, sexual-orientationally confused glowstick.

I'm done.

Ichida

Smash Ace
Mario. What the hell happened to him? His FLUDD is next-to-useless, his recovery is worse, his moves are jerky, he is overall bad for me. He didn't get nerfed, he got ********.
Quoted for truth.

Sonic. He's a good character, mind you, I'm just pissed that his B-moves are barely different at all. One spins, one spins and homes, the other spins and goes spaz. It's horrible.
He's got a good airgame though. I have to admit I found Sonic and Sonic Kirby Homing Attacking each other to death off the top of the stage utterly hilarious.

Bowser's great.
Bowser is now a fat, spiked Rock Lee. :p

Pikachu's Final Smash handles like a fat, drunk, sexual-orientationally confused glowstick.
Well, now we can be sure ravers will be maining Pikachu should they ever play Brawl. XD

Shanky

Smash Cadet
1. Link - For the life of me, I can't win with Link. His specials seem absolutely terrible to me, and his poor speed and jumping ability just make him really hard to play with, at least for me. I know some people who are quite good with him, but he's just not for me.

2. Samus - Similar thing here...

3. Sonic, who is just awkward.

I'm surprised so many people are listing Ness & Lucas. I mean, they definitely aren't my favorite characters, but I do find them quite easy and fun to use. Plenty of projectiles and nice powerful smash attacks, good throws, and a solid recovery.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
1. Squirtle. I'm decent as Charizard and pretty good as Ivysaur but I cannot for the life of me get a decent handle on that little turtle. I LOATHE his Side-B...why did they make it so you can't change your direction? Plus his range is waaaay to small for my liking...(And I play Wario o_O)

2. Captain Falcon. Whaaaaaaaaaaat happened to him? I have no idea why, but I feel as though I can't play Falcon the way I did in Melee...he feels really awkward now...(Plus the biggest nerf he got was his victory theme >_>)

3. Jigglypuff. To me, Jigglypuff is the biggest nerf train-wreck in Brawl. With Rest as nerfed as it is and not much else improved (they couldn't of made Sing's sleep effect last a LITTLE longer?) I just CAN'T play Brawl Jiggly.

^^^And yeah, I realize that there's probably good players for all of these, I just suck as them =D

I also couldn't decide on if I wanted to put Mario up there...I mean...WTF is up with FLUDD? I've seen a thread on how "useful" it is and it looks entirely situational...as in they can't move period and you spray them off. Sonic was also considered to be put up there...why're all of his B-Moves, besides the Up-B, absolutely terrible? You'd think an attack called "HOMING attack" would actually....ya know...hit once in a while?

Firebert

Smash Ace
1. Link - For the life of me, I can't win with Link. His specials seem absolutely terrible to me, and his poor speed and jumping ability just make him really hard to play with, at least for me. I know some people who are quite good with him, but he's just not for me.

2. Samus - Similar thing here...

3. Sonic, who is just awkward.

I'm surprised so many people are listing Ness & Lucas. I mean, they definitely aren't my favorite characters, but I do find them quite easy and fun to use. Plenty of projectiles and nice powerful smash attacks, good throws, and a solid recovery.
It's their high learning curve that gets me.

Ichida

Smash Ace
Shanky said:
My God... everything you hate has been corrected in Toon Link. GO PLAY HIM NOW. :D

MarthTrinity said:
1. Squirtle. I'm decent as Charizard and pretty good as Ivysaur but I cannot for the life of me get a decent handle on that little turtle. I LOATHE his Side-B...why did they make it so you can't change your direction? Plus his range is waaaay to small for my liking...(And I play Wario o_O)
His awesome Up Smash makes up for that, IMO... though I have SDd with Squirtle's Withdraw more than once, I must admit. >.<

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
WHAAAAAT!? SOLID RECOVERY?! Their recovery is IMPOSSIBLE to use well...at least for me. I CAN'T PK MY OWN BUTT TO SAVE IT!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Let's see, my bottom characters can't even be called that, I'd like to try out and give a fair chance to every one.

Anyway:

1) Jigglypuff
2) Olimar
3) Yoshi or Pikachu

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I'm always terrible with G&W. I also seem not to be good with Ganondorf...ever. (And Sakurai made him out to be a middle-aged man in a mid-life crisis.)
I'll throw Pit in because I just hate him right now. I'm okay playing with him, I just hate him.

If I had to substitute Pit and put aside my bias, then Sonic...for now. But I just need more practice with him.

Oh, yeah, and Marth. I'm just so bad with him now, and his recovery is still argh...but even more argh now. D:
--And Charizard! I suck so hard with Charizard, like I do with Dedede. I think I can get better with them, but ow.

Okay, after thinking about it, my currently bottom three (which would be a little unfair, I'm still giving them a chance) would be Marth, Charizard, and Dedede. The first three I listed take practice...except Ganondorf; I don't like him enough to keep using.

Spellman

Smash Ace
Dedede, Olimar, and Pikachu for me. Olimar is kind of a tricky computer though... especially when he is metal.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
my personal bottom 3 are:

Donkey Kong
Fox
Ice Climbers

I like playing as them...but I just don't like them as much as other characters...

Top Bottom