• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bottom 5 picks for Brawl

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
My bottom five are...

1. Krystal - She doesnt fit in. I kind of find her to be too sexual(nice way of saying it) to be in this game.

2. Sonic - He is too overated and his powers arent that great. Besides we dont need another 3rd party character. Geno's a better pick.

3. Toad - Short, wimpy, and cant really fight.

4. Pichu - Nuff said.

5. Any pokemon above 150 - They all suck. Except some.

<3

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
My bottom five are...

1. Krystal - She doesnt fit in. I kind of find her to be too sexual(nice way of saying it) to be in this game.

2. Sonic - He is too overated and his powers arent that great. Besides we dont need another 3rd party character. Geno's a better pick.

3. Toad - Short, wimpy, and cant really fight.

4. Pichu - Nuff said.

5. Any pokemon above 150 - They all suck. Except some.

<3
I pretty much agree with this. Most pokemon after 150 were pretty lame. It's already going to be weird to have to accept snake as a character, but we'll probably get used to it over time.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Some nice choices I seen so far. Here's my bottom 5:

1. Sonic- He's gonna be competing against Mario in the Olimypics anyway. And Nintendo billed this as Sonic and Mario's first game together.

2. Pichu- even he stays out of Brawl or give him the most powerful Brawl attack in the game (You know that smash icon that Mario picked up to create huge Fireballs in the tralier? Well Pichu should have a VERY powerful attack that can KO everybody when he picks up the icon)

3. Dr Mario- As a solo charater. Make him an unlockable costume for Mario

4. Pacman- His 3D games are rubbish. Enough said.

5. Any Flying Pokemon- That would be unfair if a charater can fly all the time. BTW Yes I do know Pit has wings himself but he'll probley hover like Mewtwo.

Also I think Nintendo should put the orignal Wario in Brawl as a unlockable costume. I liked his Purple and Yellow clothes.

Sorry for any bad spelling mistakes that I made.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
nice idea nightmare, i like the idea of a bottom 5. heres mine 1 being worst.

1. Sonic.
2. Geno.
3. game & watch
4. Olimar.
5. anybody from FF
6. oh yeah and sonic if i missed him
cmon guys we all know the only thirdparty outside snake that deserves the spot is bomberman!
Zarasai, are you seriously saying that Bomberman should get in Brawl while Olimar should not? Bomerman would undoubtably have an incredibly boring and redundant moveset. Link and Samus already use bombs and Snake will reportedly use a variety of explosives. Frankly, Bomerman brings nothing new to the table.

Conversly, Olimar is guaranteed to have a unique moveset: imagine the possibilites of a character that can bring the hurt by commanding a small army of tiny alien minions. I can't comprehrend why so many of you could hate such a potenially fun and original character.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
woot for Zarasai for hating Olimar and Geno too.
Numa Dude, HMS is a gay pedophile who molests little boys. (hence a gay pedo.) get ovr it. everyone intelligent hates him.
~Tera253~
Don't get HMS confused with Tingle. The intelligent people are the ones that understand HMS could be cool and want him in while the retarted people like you and Nintendo Advocate are the ones against him. You people are just close minded and don't see the awesomeness of this character. It's like the people against Tom Nook they hate him because they don't understand he could actualy be a cool character.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
My "bottom" 5

1. Pichu

I can't believe he was in Brawl. Absolutely a waste of a character, hasn't done anything famous in the Pokemon world. He should be replaced with Lucario because it would be much better at fighting and wouldn't suck. I can't believe he has so much fans though. (noobs in smashbros.com, like Smashking always overreacting, don't pay attention to this). Just pwn3d noob Pichu fans.

2. Tom Nook

Yes, Tom Nook. That Tom Nook, the racoon than sells things to you in Animal Crossing. TOM FREAKING NOOK. He can't fight whatsoever, and putting him in is taking it to the extreme. A character like Nook isn't meant to fight but to sell stuff IMO. And still, I see people wanting him in brawl. Whenever I say no Nook for brawl, they say "well does a plummer, an electric rat, a fox that flies planes, and a couple of princesses fit into brawl?" That's their only excuse why he should be in Brawl. Just pwn3d noobish Nook Fans.

3. Red from Pokemon

I won't even bother with this one. A rediculous character to nominate. And yes, I've even seen a huge rant and a moveset why he should be in.

4. Balloon Fighter

He doesn't even have a real name, why put him in Brawl?

5. Shadow the Hedgehog

Sonic likely will be in as 3rd party from SEGA. So why should they have two 3rd parties while others don't have any?
Sorry just editing my "bottom five".

HarryPotter

Smash Cadet
this is not in any order.
1. any inferior pokemon characters.
this includes, wimpy 1st stages like bulbasaur, paras, or diglett, who can't seem to pcimk up items. also, pokemon that have never been too popular. (Pichu is popular because he's (a) in Melee and (b) a baby Pikachu, and let's not argue whether or not Pika is popular) an exception in my opinion is Nidorina, who was been backed up with cool info. also, no pokemon trainers. here's what they could do: (1) throw pokeballs) (2) throw pokeballs, (3) throw pokeballs, etc. eh?
2. Happy Mask Salesman
seriously? I thought that that was a joke, so I didn't even bother going in there. I don't know too much about him in MM, but in OoT and OoA, he didn't even MOVE. therefore, why the ____ should they put him in Brawl, if he doesn't even move in the games. his role is so inferior that it makes me cry.
3. Tingle
this guy is just an idiot. I don't really want to expand on that. he's a poser, and someone trying to pretend he's something that he's not. we don't need that. (I have this bad habit on Great Gay--whoops, Great Bay, to pop his balloon evry time and hope he falls in the water)
4. Megaman
there was a time when I liked Megaman, but nowadays, it's kind of like: errr... no. and with Megaman Q X and Z (not really) and all those other titles, let's just leave him out. besides, we've got Kirby if people want someone who can copy abilities.
5. Geno
I hate RPG style games (with pokemon as an exception; cheating in those games and pwning n00bs is too too fun) where you strike, and then wait for your opponent to strike. (slightly off-topic, but if I was in there, I would try to attack as fast as possible, as not to give my opponent any chance to strike back), and Mario looks like a cross-eyed ****** in SMRPG. the others don't olook too great either, and I just don't like him, or any of the proposed movesets I've seen.

Now, if people like Bin Laden, Bush, and Chuck Norris were in, that'd be a bit funny, you've got to admit. (especially watching Snake blow the crap out of ObL) but, that's beside the point.
-HP-

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Don't get HMS confused with Tingle. The intelligent people are the ones that understand HMS could be cool and want him in while the retarted people like you and Nintendo Advocate are the ones against him. You people are just close minded and don't see the awesomeness of this character. It's like the people against Tom Nook they hate him because they don't understand he could actualy be a cool character.
How 'bout we don't bad-mouth gay people (especially when the people being bad-mouthed aren't actually gay)

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Doesn't mean it's right to keep throwing the insult about, though I don't see the point of calling any character a pedo, it just seems immature and that you don't have a good reason for disliking them. Same goes for using gay in a derogatory manner to insult a character.

I was afraid that there might be a risk of flaming, but lets try to keep our reasons valid without throwing out random insults that aren't true.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Tera shouldn't have called HMS gay in the first place. (HAHAHAHA Tera got banned in her face.)
Tera shouldn't have called ANYONE gay in a deragatory manner in the first place (this goes for Harry Potter saying calling Mario a ****** too)

On the topic of Tera being banned: ABOUT. FRIGGIN. TIME. Shows you nothing good comes out of trolling.

Sensai

Smash Master
Man, bannings being handed out, left and right. The oppresive government which is the SmashBoard admins is descending upon us. There is no change for freedom. Run!

And this board invites flames...I'll look through it when people start posting more ridiculous things, but I guess I'll just settle with defending Olimar first.

In fact, I don't really even have to defend him, as there's nothing wrong with him. Why in God's name don't you want him in there? Is there any reason at all?

[Edit:]

Typos/clarity.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Man, bannings being handed out, left and right. The oppresive government which is the SmashBoard admins is descending upon us. There is no change for freedom. Run!

And this board invites flames...I'll look through it when people start posting more ridiculous things, but I guess I'll just settle with defending Olimar first.

In fact, I don't really even have to defend him, as there's nothing wrong with him. Why in God's name don't you want him in there? Is there any reason at all?

[Edit:]

Typos/clarity.
I just don't like pikmin. If Olimar got in I wouldn't really mind but I just didn't like the game so thats why I don't want Olimar in.

CHUK

Smash Ace
1)Marth
2)Any Pokemon
3)Waluigi (he was just made to be a partner with Mario in Mario Tennis)
4)Pichu
5)Daisy (seriously WTF!? keep as alt color for Peach)

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Oh this is easy.
5.Tingle..-Just no.

4.Anyone from FVII: Just shut up fanpeople

3.Anyone from KH: Nooo...I don't want you to ruin the game either.

2.Blazekien:Ya..he isn't over 9000 and his fire sucks. Overgrown Chicken..

1.Dexoys: A reject and wannabe Mewtwo.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oof, lessee...

In the series of generic villains:
Wolf, Dark Samus, Shadow Mario, Black Knight(?)...

In the series of people who just don't make sense:
Tingle, Toad, Waluigi...

In the series of characters I could ***** about for hours:
Captain Falcon, Sheik, Marth

Also, you who listed Ness... I know ...roughly... where you live... *dun-dun-duuuun*

A5modeu5

Smash Cadet
mhhhm....

1."insert pokemon name here"
2."insert pokemon name here"
3."insert pokemon name here"
4."insert pokemon name here"
5."insert pokemon name here"

A-Laon

Smash Master
1- Sonic -- He's painfully overrated, because if I haven't even heard of any revolutionary new games of his in recent years, he really doesn't deserve a spot in Brawl based purely upon star-power.

2- Wolf -- Imo, Krystal is just the more logical choice for an original character, and StarFox sure as hell ain't getting 4 characters in Brawl, so Wolf gets a bottom pick from me.

3- Geno -- The biggest names of the series are already included in mass quantity, so Geno phails in relevancy by comparison. Adding Geno would be like adding Raichu... yeah, we all know of him, but the better picks are already there.

4- Deoxys / Blaziken / Lucario -- All of them are almost as overrated as Sonic. Now, they could indeed make excusable fighters, but none of them would have the originality and the personality of Pikachu or Jiggly. I'm sure there could be far more creative Pokemon added.

...then again, I may be a little bit biased towards these 3 if only because I'm so unbelievably sick of everybody begging for them like obsessive freaks. -.-

5- King DeDeDe -- Metaknight already covers the Kirby spot perfectly, all while being far more uniquely sinister. King DeDeDe has no point to be included alongside the far superior Metaknight.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Geno - Nothing really against him, just don't see any reason to include him.

Any and ALL FFVII+ characters - They belong on the Playstation... They don't need to pollute Nintendo.

Solid Snake - Sonic should have been the first third-party in Brawl...

Samurai Goroh - Falcon is enough of a rep for F-Zero.

Dixie Kong - Diddy is just so much more superior and doesn't need to be wieghed down by her.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
My list

1. Tingle. *need more be said.*
2. diddy or dixie
3. Sonic *i'd perfer snake though i don't see how he fits in.*
4.Megaman
5. Blaziken

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
1. Captain Olimar
2. Miis
3. Tingle
4. For the love of GOD, no more pokemon!
5. Geno

No particular order there...
If any of my choices piss you off, then suck it up, baby.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
1.Midna
2.Zant
3.....actually those are the only two that would really put a foul taste in my mouth

edit> nevermind, #3 is definitely Krystal

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
My list has changed and I'm giving reasons this time.

1. Kafei- He's playable in an unimportant side quest whoopdie ****ing doo.
2. Tingle- A middle aged man who wishes he was a fairy.
3. Pichu- Only put in for an easy clone.
4. Black shadow- When you go from main villain to someones ***** you know you have issues.
5. Laughing dog- Random comic relief character.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Let's see here...I'll go from 5 to 1, least stupid to most angering suggestions I have seen. And bear in mind that I don't hate the characters themselves, I just don't want to see them in Brawl:

5. Tom Nook- I don't see any potential for a moveset. :ohwell:

4. Waluigi- Not important enough in Mario's games, and practically invisible in Wario's games.

3. Sora- One game on GBA a solid candidate does not make.

2. ANY character from Final Fantasy- Cloud and Sephiroth are not magically going to become Nintendo property. EVER. :mad:

1. TAILS- I feel an urge to explain this one a little more. I am tired of hearing people say "If Sonic is in Tails has to be in!" or the ever popular "Screw Sonic, PUT IN TAILS!" :urg:

If Sonic does make it in, he will be the SOLE representative of Sega. And he will probably make it in over Tails if only because of differences star power between the two. Sonic has gone a majority of his games without Tails following him like some friggin' sheep. Besides, they can't both be in because there will only be about three slots available for third party characters and Sakurai won't give two of them to Sega. Konami has one with Snake, and Sega might get one for Sonic. The third will be another third party company, like Capcom or Namco.

Yep, that's my bottom five. Runners up include Master Chief, any more Pokemon (perhaps except Lucario... and take out Jigglypuff and Pichu), and Dr. Mario.

Peace.

Fawriel

Smash Master
2. ANY character from Final Fantasy- Cloud and Sephiroth are not magically going to become Nintendo property. EVER. :mad:
Rawr! Why does everyone SAY that! Cloud and Sephiroth are not the only Final Fantasy characters that exist!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Rawr! Why does everyone SAY that! Cloud and Sephiroth are not the only Final Fantasy characters that exist!

My apologies, I did not mean to specify JUST Cloud and Spehiroth, I was using them as examples. I still, however, do not believe that FF characters should be in Brawl. It is just an opinion and I do not mean to offend.

Fawriel

Smash Master
None taken. It was just the general impression I get that many associate Final Fantasy with those two, thus associating it with fangirls going "Sephiroth is my bishy!" and drawing yaoi and stuff.
I'd personally love to see Terra from FF6 in the game, since Crono just doesn't seem unique enough to me ( and I don't like the Toriyama style ). I'm also against Cloud or Sephiroth... not like they were a *possibility*, but they get enough hype as is ( although they really are more interesting than one might think from the sexually frustrated fangirl/boyyaoipeople ).

Cenedar

Smash Ace
AMEN MY FRIEND! I totally hear you.

They are interesting characters, don't get me wrong. They just don't seem to fit. Glad we could discuss this like sane people (laughs).

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1. Blaziken
2. Shadow
3. Tails
4. Wind Waker Link
5. Meowth
WTf? Wind Waker Link, are you going to use the graphic style cause I got one word: Kirby! Now he looks realistic (or is he cel-shaded?) Or the lack of the originality, cause I got 6 words: Play and Beat the Wind Waker.

Or the fact noone likes Wind Waker, because it is the #4 selling GC game behind only SSBM, Super Mario Sunshine, and Mario Kart Double Dash!! Plus it has a upcoming sequal, and I think I owned you enough for one day, and disproved you.

And Balzekein, cmon how stupid can you get, there are way stupider ideas. He has a fair shot, only behind fellow possible newcomers such as Deoxys and Lucario. Those two are probably the only possible newcomer Pokemon with better chances.

Now for My Bottom Five, With the Stupidiest Ideas I Have Ever Heard, Starting with the least dumbest:

5.Kafie: HAHA he's in one LOZ quest in MM, big deal. Go be a married 20 year old in a 10 year olds' body! I don't want you in Smash ever, so go die (or give me the couple's mask).

4.Silver the Hedgehog: I doubt any Sonic character other than Sonic will make it, but cmon Silver is jsut in the new and pointless Sonic game. I don't mind ppl asking for Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow too much, even if I know they got little.

But this one is just plain idiotic, and if you believe he has any chance in hell I suggest you go get a shrink immediately! Run if you feel Silver has a 100% chance to make it in Brawl, run! Run or you might get any stupider (idiot=sarcasim). Funny!

3.Tingle: I actually find this guy just shy of funny, which would be stupid. If you think he'll be in Brawl, don't buy the game because you will cry! Yes you will cry like a baby, because the only shot he has at being in SSBB is in the background, or as something to throw/stand on. Other than that he's not in the SSB series ever, lol! Even funnier than Silver the Hedgehog!

2. Sephiroth: Cloud I believe was in Kh: CoM, so that gives him at least a .000001chance. Sephiroth, however probably wasn't and he hasn't appeared in a Nintendo game.

Funny, considering Sakurai stated that in order for a character to appear in Brawl they have to have originated from video gaming (not mangas, shows, movies, etc.), and have appeared on a Nintendo systme!

Needless to say he has zero chance whatsoever, and if you disagree with me you might be a idiot (or a reneck, but probably both, lol)! I suggest psychoatric help on this one if you think he definetely in Brawl, cause you'd have to be nuts! Man it keeps getting funnier and funnier, as much as Sephiroth is pretty cool.

1. (drum roll) prepare waring spoilers!!!

1. Master Cheif

He is a fourth party character, and when I heard someone say he had a exellent chance to make it, and they were serious, I laughed so hard I cried. Hell, I couldn't get up for a long time I cracked up so bad. Might as well have Nintendo saying "screw us, the Wii, and SSBB, stick with Microsoft, their Xbox and Xbox 360, and Halo 1=3!

I swear, if you believe he has any chance, you are by far indefintely stupid. Shrinks, mental doctors, Doc Mario, etc. drool at the sight of you and the $ they could make, or run in fear that they could go crazy and turn out like you. Needless to say, the day this happens is the day hell freezes over, Heaven crashes and blows up, and Earth and everything on it turn into 80 dimensioned objects.

With that said, Master Cheif has a great chance, and surely is going to make it into Brawl without a question (sarcasim, jk, lmao, ah the person who said that is stupid/funny) If you doubt Master Cheif will make it you are stupid (jk, this is funny how stupid the person I ran into believed this). Man this is fun insulting ppl who believe Master Cheif has a good shot at making it into Brawl!

When it comes down to it, he has absolutely no chance watsoeveer, and disagreeing with me, well you should know it dumb! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :goomba: <<< has a better chance of being playable, lol, as does any other character possiblity. Saying any of my bottom five characters have any chance, means you seriously need a shrink! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

Tera253

Smash Ace
there is no awesomeness to him. in OoT and OoA he doesn't even move. at least when they planned Fox & C. Falcon (and the likes) they actually moved, and were MAIN CHARACTERS.
Happy Mask Salesman FTL. big time.

Top Bottom