• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss from Pikmin?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Probably just some huge monster from the games.

We all know Olimar is going to run into Ganondorf (literally!) and have to fight him.

That's only if my theory of Olimar as the mastermind of the SSE is wrong, WHICH IT MIGHT NOT BE =].

Cinder

Smash Master
Here's my guess...we may be able to assume a franchise can get multiple bosses, and that they intertwine...

I would think Oli wouldn't actually fight a boss from his own franchise...but the bosses from his franchise? My guess would be any one or more of the following: Emperor Bulblax, Titan Dweevil, Beady/Raging Long Legs, Pileated Snagret, any other underground boss (from Pikmin 2)

And btw, I do think the Titan Dweevil is bound to appear...final boss in Pikmin 2, and it could very well make use of the dweevils under its command...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'd like Bulblax, Titan Dweevil, or the toughie, Man-at-Legs, haha.

Fossilized Ursidae

Smash Apprentice
Still, no one has said anything about Smoky Progg!
Maybe because he wasn't as memorable as a boss, because not everyone fought him (i didn't on my first play through) and he didn't appear in Pikmin 2. However if he turns out to be a boss in the SSE, then that would be wicked. I pretty much don't care which boss they use (i just hope they use one) because all the pikmin bosses are cool in my book.

MetaNiGHTs

Smash Cadet
WaterWraith: Those are terrifying I purposefully postponed going into submerged castle so I didn't have to fight them. I only got by on luck.

am.i.serious

Smash Rookie
Maybe because he wasn't as memorable as a boss, because not everyone fought him (i didn't on my first play through) and he didn't appear in Pikmin 2. However if he turns out to be a boss in the SSE, then that would be wicked. I pretty much don't care which boss they use (i just hope they use one) because all the pikmin bosses are cool in my book.
Smoky Progg was pretty memorable to me and the waterwraith. I really wounder who will fight alongside olimar during the boss battle if any boss at all?

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
meh so long since I played pikmin who is louie?

Maybe its 3 ostrich heads... hated those they killed so many of my pikmin

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Just about any enemies from Pikaman would be cool. Their design style just fits into Smash Bros perfectly

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
The Waterwraith.

But nearly all the Pikmin 2 bosses (except for giant breadbug) are pretty memorable... I'm hoping some turn out to be assist trophies at least.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Mostly roll back n forth xD Somewhat same complex as petey piranha.

What about this guy as a boss?
I think you mean Empress Bulblax. The Emperor Bulblax did no rolling.

(left, empress, right emperor)
and the president can't be a boss he was a good guy (even though he was pretty bossy, but that's besides the point)

The emperor bublax would make a wonderful boss in my opinion, he'd mostly jump on you and slap you with his tongue.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
I'm going with Emperor Bulbax. He's a memorable boss, and he'd be great for a boss in Brawl.

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Emporor Bulblax - standard (but awesome) boss battle, you encounter another character aterwards, because they had been eaten by the Emporor Bulblax...

Later on in the game, Louie makes a cameo and get taken over by the Titan Dweevil, who you have to fight whilst Louie is hypnotised on top of him.

But, who is REALLY contolling who? Is the Titan Dweevil REALLY controlling Louie? Or is it the other way round? Is Louie evil?

This would make a good story for the SSE...

Top Bottom