• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss Battles: Intense Mode

Diableos Auros

Smash Rookie
Guys, today, Monday 2nd June, is a very special day.

I completed Boss Battles on Intense mode in 2:50.48.

Obviously it was cheap but, I couldn't be bothered to take all that time to train ¬.¬

So I Rock Smash spammed the hell out of the Bosses, I especially enjoyed killing Tabuu. >=D

If you can be my record well done, I shall draw you a cookie if you do. :p

Oh and, I've completed all most all of the challenges in less than 3 days. All I need is to finish the 1-P modes and collect all the songs, stickers and trophies.

And, once I've done BB, I've got all the boss trophies.

~Diableos Auros~

P.S. I tried with MK like phanna, he...umm or she is like, my Brawl Hero lol, but I couldn't be bothered to train for ages....

Diableos Auros

Smash Rookie
While playing on Boss Battles, I spam Lucas' NeutralAir and PK Thunder. Those moves **** Tabuu... and most other bosses. I haven't played on Intense yet though.
Lol nice....

Oh and, when I was just now fighting Petey with Lucas, I killed him, but he jumped, landed then died like the sado IT is...:p

Oh, and I reckon it thinks it's hard because, he swings two cages at you with slutty princesses in. lol.

Sorry for language but it'y my opinion!!

~Diableos Auros~

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I just beat it today, too!!!

About four minutes ago. It took me two tries. Just Rock Smashed them all.

You're right. June 2nd is a very special day. :)

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
don't worry Pure, i had trouble beatin' it too for a couple of days, but it gets a WHOLE LOT easier once you learn the boss' attack patterns. i did it with Fox, even though he's not my main. ur biggest headaches will be Porky, Duon, and that son of a *****, Rayquaza. once you've gotten to know their patterns, go to YouTube and watch some videos of people who have done it and incorporate what they do into your game. i wish good luck to you and your moment will come. beleive me, it is sweet.;)

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I beat in on my second try with Charizard.

Not sure what my time was though....

Redragon

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
this morning i was on porky (9th boss) using a wavebird and the batteries died and porky splattered me :teeth:

Diableos Auros

Smash Rookie
I just beat it today, too!!!

About four minutes ago. It took me two tries. Just Rock Smashed them all.

You're right. June 2nd is a very special day. :)
Woot! Gratz man! It only took me one try, but then again, I was either lucky or, just **** good at spamming attacks. :p. 'cause, I don't think it was actually luck because I had one heart container left and had Rayquaza, Porky and then Duon in a row and then Tabuu! Even though he isn't very hard, I used my first before Ray, then before Porky and then before Duon, which left me with about 123% damage to fight Tabuu >.>, but, I am an EXTREMELY fast learner at games I mean, I went round my mates house, we played on Star Fox Command for the DS, first match he won, but I never played it and he didn't bother to tell me how to play, and then after the first match I kept winning over and over again. :p

So yeah, I had NO practice with Charizard AND I done it on my first try AND, I wasn't very good with Charizard, I was only good with Squirtle and Ivysaur.

I also found that Kirby's Side-Air attack, his Hammer, is two hits and it does a bit more than Rock Smash does as well as Kirby being able to dodge better, but once he's hit hard, he will fly.

~Diableos Auros~

Still can't beat it. any recommendations?
Yeah, like Meta Marth said, watch people on YouTube, and play the SSE multiple times too, because other than that I had no practice.

~Diableos Auros~

don't worry Pure, i had trouble beatin' it too for a couple of days, but it gets a WHOLE LOT easier once you learn the boss' attack patterns. i did it with Fox, even though he's not my main. ur biggest headaches will be Porky, Duon, and that son of a *****, Rayquaza. once you've gotten to know their patterns, go to YouTube and watch some videos of people who have done it and incorporate what they do into your game. i wish good luck to you and your moment will come. beleive me, it is sweet. ;)
Yeah like I said above, just do what you said really, and also believe me on this, once you beat Intense, Very hard feels like Normal except they're a bit quicker and stronger but at least it feels so much easier and yeah, like you said again, I was chuffed with myself all day! :)

~Diableos Auros~

Diableos: I assume you mean you beat it with Charizard?
Umm, yes, who else has a Rock Smash Side-B(Special) move? :p

~Diableos Auros~

I beat in on my second try with Charizard.

Not sure what my time was though....

Redragon
Nice, but I still beat you! I done it on my first! ;)

Oh and if you just go to Boss Battles and choose PT, it'l say what you got, tell me when you find out. :)

~Diableos Auros~

this morning i was on porky (9th boss) using a wavebird and the batteries died and porky splattered me :teeth:
Lol, nice one, it's a bit easier not using wavebird though.

~Diableos Auros~

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
i'm not gonna lie, i envy you for doing it on your first try. if you really did that is. lol:laugh:

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
don't worry Pure, i had trouble beatin' it too for a couple of days, but it gets a WHOLE LOT easier once you learn the boss' attack patterns. i did it with Fox, even though he's not my main. ur biggest headaches will be Porky, Duon, and that son of a *****, Rayquaza. once you've gotten to know their patterns, go to YouTube and watch some videos of people who have done it and incorporate what they do into your game. i wish good luck to you and your moment will come. beleive me, it is sweet.;)
oh, I established them as the hardest a loooong time ago. 'Quaza isn't that hard, it's just that he's so enduring for some reason.

Diableos Auros

Smash Rookie
i'm not gonna lie, i envy you for doing it on your first try. if you really did that is. lol:laugh:
Lol, I did, Duon kinda killed himself though lol, I mean, he hit me behind him after he shot the missles and then they all went into him and owned him. :laugh:

~Diableos Auros~

Gratz. Can I have a cookie now? =P
Lol, only if you beat my time with Charizard.

~Diableos Auros~

I still havent beat it yet. But ill now try using Charizard :)
Ok, good luck to you.

~Diableos Auros~

oh, I established them as the hardest a loooong time ago. 'Quaza isn't that hard, it's just that he's so enduring for some reason.
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Yeah, he's not overly hard, he's just a right git. :laugh:

~Diableos Auros~

Just A Gamer

Smash Cadet
Didn't we have a 6-7 page thread for intense boss battles before?

In any case, I liked fox. His blaster is great for bosses such as Duon, Porky, and the like. His refletcor's also great for duon's laser blasts, and Meta-Ridley's firebreath...thingy.

I still feel speical because i didn't need a vid to do it. ;D

I'll go check my time later...too lazy to do it now.

EDIT: I was right. Original thread, still on page one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=153065

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
rayquaza's attack that goes across the screen + kirby duck = rayquaza phail

Super S bros brawl

Smash Cadet
Lol nice....

Oh and, when I was just now fighting Petey with Lucas, I killed him, but he jumped, landed then died like the sado IT is...:p

Oh, and I reckon it thinks it's hard because, he swings two cages at you with slutty princesses in. lol.

Sorry for language but it'y my opinion!!

~Diableos Auros~
petey is awsome dont bag him

Diableos Auros

Smash Rookie
Didn't we have a 6-7 page thread for intense boss battles before?

In any case, I liked fox. His blaster is great for bosses such as Duon, Porky, and the like. His refletcor's also great for duon's laser blasts, and Meta-Ridley's firebreath...thingy.

I still feel speical because i didn't need a vid to do it. ;D

I'll go check my time later...too lazy to do it now.

EDIT: I was right. Original thread, still on page one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=153065
Yeah ok good for you but I don't really care about the other thread... -.-

~Diableos Auros~

rayquaza's attack that goes across the screen + kirby duck = rayquaza phail
Lol, I love it when people use ph instead of f, like, 'CD Phactory' etc. lol win.

~Diableos Auros~

petey is awsome dont bag him
...Lolwut?

~Diableos Auros~

whats a cookie
Ok first off, don't double post, edit your previous post and second, ...lol winage.

Look up what a cookie is on Google. :p

~Diableos Auros~

Diableos Auros

Smash Rookie
Thanks.....^_^

OMG intense is very very hard i played it like 30 times and i just keep losing Porky and
Meta-Ridley are the hardest any tips?
Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually and, just before the hardest ones, use a Heart Container. Also, remember to keep your cool and don't panic, it'll make it harder if you do.

~Diableos Auros~

Lucas' Up B

NO JOKE IT KILLS EVERYTHING IF U MAKE IT A CIRCLE!
It does but, it runs out and when it does, you have a bit of lag afterwards and it makes you open for an attack.

~Diableos Auros~

Top Bottom