• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boss battle intense

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Though I have only completed it on "Very Hard" (**** you, Porky.), I think I can say I've seen somewhat better. For one, he used Thunder on Rayquaza instead of F-Smash when it used dig. In addition, he didn't use thunder on rayquaza when he was flying and ABOUT to use dig.

He also doesn't seem to take stale moves into consideration with how much he uses Nair. I think the bosses were going easy on him.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Time to instruct you on the truthfulness of Pikachu's Neutral Aiir. The way you were you using it in the first fight made it so that you were inflicting minimum damage. The way to get the full damage out of the attack is to make sure you have a lot of momentum when going into an attack. An example would be to run, jump, then do an immediate Neutral Air. This will hurt the boss a lot. The great thing about this is you can do it 3 times in a row before having to hit the ground and resume the combo. I just laughed when I saw you take forever to kill that boss. You should be able to kill him BEFORE he starts using his special abilities.

Nice job overall though, you demonstrated how a conservative player would play this arena which is definitely something to be proud of. ^^

OS

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
The thing's momentum-based? Never knew that. Are there any other shenanigans regarding Pikachu's moves I should know of?

Top Bottom