• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Anybody in SA willing to drive to my house from time to time to smash?
I only play like, XD64, SmashHMO, and MVPaintballer

And they are not always serious or fun...cept items with SmashHMO

So here is my address, flock to me.

13822 Kingsbury Hill
San Antonio, TX 78217

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
should practice your weak matchups >.>

anyways, I'll have more free time after about 3 weeks from now, so I should be able to spare a night and come over. I could even bring SOS (mondays or sundays at least) or other smashers like smiles.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I really don't know what to do with this thread...

The only other place I could see this being posted is in that san antonio/alamo heights thread and just kinda turn it into a full blown san antonio thread.

I keep waiting for a real San Antonio thread to emerge but you guys are too flaky/spammy for that to actually happen.

Either way we can't have a new topic every time someone "wants to play smash sometime." Plus the first three replies really don't help.

So take it over here I guess: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114664

Or someone could try to make an actual San Antonio thread that doesn't degenerate to Betty saying "smash suks" every 3rd post.

Or just do this kinda thing through PM's/AIM/telephone/smoke signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom