• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

boom's stream [OFFLINE]

The Star King

Smash Hero
WHAT IF boomfan and malva play each other and both stream at the same time :O :O :O :O :O

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Just watched most of the replay... Seeing Boom walk right through Jam makes me kinda relieved on how Boom ***** me the same way.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I only saw like 4-5 games but jam was doing really well, only getting 1-2 stocked by the boomfox

The falcon did some harsh, harsh work tho

The Star King

Smash Hero
Just watched most of the replay... Seeing Boom walk right through Jam makes me kinda relieved on how Boom ***** me the same way.
If by walk you mean run that's an ultrapwn strategy, I'm not sure how to articulate when it's good but I subconsciously know when to run through people and attack them and my subconscious is better at this game than I am

clubbadubba

Smash Master
my comp is supposed to come in like a week (been lost in delivery for about a month, ugh). I wanna start streaming then. Boom we'll p2p and both of us can stream it and see how many more viewers you get then me (inb4 all of them)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
There should be some limit that if people have less than 250 posts, they are unable to bump a post that is older than a month or something.

Would be cool to have this back though.

Post 3636, dubz

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Anyone with less than 250 posts shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere imo

Top Bottom