• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bone Issue

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
I'm having an issue with a modified bone. I renamed it so that it will not animate, and then altered it's starting location (x-translation, etc.) I did this to several bones. However, in-game, one of the bones seems to always unrotate itself, causing the head, which was backwards, to appear forwards. Any ideas? I made sure to rename all bones under that bone, to avoid issues. Help please! This is holding back something really cool!

Matteron

Smash Ace
I'm having an issue with a modified bone. I renamed it so that it will not animate, and then altered it's starting location (x-translation, etc.) I did this to several bones. However, in-game, one of the bones seems to always unrotate itself, causing the head, which was backwards, to appear forwards. Any ideas? I made sure to rename all bones under that bone, to avoid issues. Help please! This is holding back something really cool!
I would love to help you, anyway, first off, what did you rename the bone to?

Top Bottom