• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bonchinat0r(CF) vs ISB(Marth) critique please

Vall3y

Smash Lord
quick tip: if the falcon never techs your throw, just fsmash him immediately after your throw lag wears off

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
i don't tech because all he tries to do is tech chase, when he starts to fsmash i'll tech

and thanks rick and doodles. this was a pretty weak vid though. i got some sick combos off yesterday but we didn't have the recording stuff. i'll get some with bubu later. his jiggz is too good. but i almost took it out several times.

oh and valley, you've got a crazy falcon, any advice for my CF? i should probably put a better video up though, cuz i can actually combo not just run around a lot.

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
The difference between your falcon and crazy falcons are the combos. Combo more! It also makes for far more entertaining videos!

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
yea, i really should get a good video up but we don't have the equipment, please watch the next one i put up.

XgimmickX

Smash Rookie
I watched the first match with Captain falcon and Marth. ISB you did good but, you used the same tactics over and over again. I was impressed with BonchinatOr's skills with Falcon.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i saw the latest one preety bad marth just kept dash dancing when falcon was on the floor like wtf.falcon was doing preety good but sd'd and that marth doesnt under stand d.i away.skills werent really impressive i saw a bunch of lightning jabs marth shouldve grabbed f threew or up threw more.6/10

Top Bottom