• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bombsoldier

Zgetto

Smash Ace
i dont understand why you made this:confused:
there already is a good combo vid of bombsoldier and you used the same combo's only with different music

metroid1117

Smash Master
i dont understand why you made this:confused:
there already is a good combo vid of bombsoldier and you used the same combo's only with different music
I agree.

If there were more videos of Bombsoldier released since Soldier of Fortune came out, it would be good to make a new combo video on how he improved. However, there's really no point if all you're going to do is use the same combos. masterwumpus already did a fantastic job with Bombsoldier; you can't expect to do better with the same combos.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
so... isnt this soldier of fortuen with diff msic? And this music was already used in a falco combo video? Seriously lacking in something new.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
random thought, but is that from a messed up subtitle thing of darth vador and his "nnooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" ? XD

and yea... nt on the vid. masterwumpus is top tier lol... plus this music was used in one of his vids... i think it was of his US falco combo video.
I know,It was used in aces and eights.the songs name is awnaw BTW

Top Bottom