• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb Slide?!? Yup.

Teef And Claws

Smash Rookie
Link and Toon link can drop their bombs on the groundjust like Link/Y.L. in melee...But the bombs don't interact with each other, nor does the boomerang or arrow. However, Toon Links Dair does! Thats right! All you need to do to start sliding bombs around is drop on on the ground (grab button right before hitting the ground) and short hop/ dair just be carefull not to dair too quick you might grab the bomb.

Applications:
Fun!
Mind Games?
Doubt it has much combo/ actually hitting them potential

Peace

Edit: This has been posted before so you guys should let this thread die

Kilikan

Smash Apprentice
I know you're trying to be helpful, but...

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

This is copypasta by now; it's been posted and reposted.

-Aether

Smash Journeyman
It's really kind of fascinating that it works like that, but it has been posted before(unfortunately for you =[ )

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
you guy are stupid stop making these dumb threads

i dont hate you guys in your toon link clan its just I think its pointless* ill post this in your toon link clan thread*

Generic

Smash Rookie
So... Noob question, How do you drop bombs without them aspoding, just z? (Maining one of the Links for the first time in any of the games) XD

Top Bottom