• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb Saving

Teba94

Smash Rookie
I don't really know how i can save my self with bombs when i am outside. Can someone tell me or put link to some videos where i can watch it and learn it?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i really have a gay trick about bomb jumping.

i will share this with you guy since im such a nice guy =D

So you get hit and youre sent horizontally without a double jump, you pull out a bomb, throw it up, you keep moving forward for a bit then Up B and move back, so the bomb hits the back of Link head. kk, I SDI the explosion horizontally towards the stage.

its hard, but when pulled off your opponent is gonna be like wtf did you just do. ive been doing this and the amount of distance covered by the SDI is ridiculous. you could cover about half of final destination.
its insane, but first work on Bomb Jumping then when you feel confident, go for te SDI.

though the SDI is only good if your percent is high around like 100%

i wish i had my melee and capture with me right now to record it so you can get an idea but i dont have the materials right now.

Top Bottom