• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Bomb jacketting

Warning!
There is a chance this might freeze your wii

I'm not sure if anyone knows about this AT, but I didn't find it anywhere else so I decided to make a post about it.

Some of you might recognize this from Sheik AT
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178812

I was messing around and testing this with different characters when I found a way to replace the hitbox of TL's bombs with another move.

How to use:
- You can ONLY jacket TL'S moves. You cannot jacket's Zelda's moves.
- You CANNOT jacket projectiles. (Includes Needles, ray guns, super scopes, any item that shoot a projectile)
- You CANNOT jacket Down-B (Transform). (This would be hilarious though, as TL would be Mr.Smith, except way cooler)
- You CAN jacket any non-projectile that can be performed by TL. For example, you can jacket TL's Home Run Smash if you'd like. Here's a video for your entertainment!
- You CAN jacket grabs! Unfortunately, it only jackets the damage-- it will have no hitstun and no invisible grabs (that would just be imba XD!)
- Chain Jacket also adopts the jacketed move's damage.

How to perform:
While the AT itself technically is about the same as Sheik's (except it's with bombs.) performing it is a bit trickier than Sheik's version of the AT.
Do any more (It doesn't have to hit anyone/thing)
Pull a bomb at the peak of a jump. (can be a SH, a full jump or a double jump)
Drop the bomb
Do the move you did in step one again
Catch the bomb

When the bomb hits the opponent, it will have the hitbox and damage of the move you performed.
Unfortunately this only works for that exact bomb, so the bombs will go back to normal once you pull a new one.

Here's a short example video I made (sorry for the bad quality): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Ha7HQ2G_s&feature=related

Once the bomb hits, TL should look something like this:

APRIL FOOLZ *******

Lol much love guys.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm going to go try this out and my sword better become a rainbow.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
This was...

so unfunny :/. April fools is so dumb >_>.

QUICK EDIT: I like being a mod though. But the jokes are so easy to see coming from a mile away. :S

I didn't even make it past the title, and I already knew it was April Fools.

I still lol'd.

I'll take my Fapping easter to that 6 Zairs 1 Metaknight combo vid.

Sounds sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom