• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
What's crackalacking?

I guessed I'd visit here, since my former home, the smash 4 social has turned into a desolate wasteland, a mere shadow of what it was before.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm glad you had fun! What was your favorite ride/game?
-nbm-
Didn't even ride/play any this year, honestly. :lol:

There's a few select rides there that I really like to ride, but my family was getting a bit tired by the time I felt like going on any, and I didn't want to make them sit around while I did just a few things that only I wanted to do. I'll probably ride those rides next year and hit that section of the fair much earlier so as to avoid that kind of issue. I've more or less lost interest in the games since I don't like most of the prizes and the ones that I do like I wouldn't have much room for anyway (although it is possible to simply donate them there even before you leave for home).

That being said, I did see a lot of great stuff while I was there, including some collected and sometimes shaved and polished minerals and crystals, some award winning displays, and a huge alligator, among other things. We also found some items that we liked, so we ended up doing a lot more shopping than we usually do when we go there.

And, finally, we of course got to eat some less than healthy yet delicious fair food. :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Didn't even ride/play any this year, honestly. :lol:

There's a few select rides there that I really like to ride, but my family was getting a bit tired by the time I felt like going on any, and I didn't want to make them sit around while I did just a few things that only I wanted to do. I'll probably ride those rides next year and hit that section of the fair much earlier so as to avoid that kind of issue. I've more or less lost interest in the games since I don't like most of the prizes and the ones that I do like I wouldn't have much room for anyway (although it is possible to simply donate them there even before you leave for home).

That being said, I did see a lot of great stuff while I was there, including some collected and sometimes shaved and polished minerals and crystals, some award winning displays, and a huge alligator, among other things. We also found some items that we liked, so we ended up doing a lot more shopping than we usually do when we go there.

And, finally, we of course got to eat some less than healthy yet delicious fair food. :p
That sounds really nice. I'm so happy that you got to spend time with your family!

What kind of food did ya eat?

-nbm-

Top Bottom