• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Spice this thread up a little bit, you hear that? :p

Also, how's it going? :upsidedown:
Going well enough, I think. I assisted in shopping for tomorrow's dinner earlier, and that's about all I've done today of significance. I've mainly been using my free time to watch Youtube or listen to music from it.

Yeah....It's a particularly slow and mostly lazy Saturday for me I suppose.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Going well enough, I think. I assisted in shopping for tomorrow's dinner earlier, and that's about all I've done today of significance. I've mainly been using my free time to watch Youtube or listen to music from it.

Yeah....It's a particularly slow and mostly lazy Saturday for me I suppose.
Lazy day for me yeah aside from a new phone. My old one was like several years old.

Otherwise yeah, I've been using my free time the same way.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Sometimes it just feels nice to reach the weekend...

Nice to hear about the phone, by way!
During this time of year, I stay up way later than I frankly should be. My sleep schedule is whack lol

Yeah, needed to get a new one anyway though I'm not the kind of guy that uses their phone all the time. I'm actually one of the most conservative phone users, period. Outside of phone calls and texts, my phone doesn't get that much use and even then, I'm so sparing with it. It frustrates the hell out of everyone.

Speaking of phones, I occasionally listen to my voice and can't decide whether or not I hate it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You got me there
In all seriousness I won't push you to watch the show again or anything.

It's all your choice if you feel like giving it another go.

During this time of year, I stay up way later than I frankly should be. My sleep schedule is whack lol

Yeah, needed to get a new one anyway though I'm not the kind of guy that uses their phone all the time. I'm actually one of the most conservative phone users, period. Outside of phone calls and texts, my phone doesn't get that much use and even then, I'm so sparing with it. It frustrates the hell out of everyone.

Speaking of phones, I occasionally listen to my voice and can't decide whether or not I hate it.
I think I've made this known by now but my sleeping schedule is typically a mess too lol

I used to use mine for calls frequently but now it's mainly texts. It helps that my friends mostly don't use them for either calls or texts anymore that I know of and we mainly use the Internet for communication. It's a very old phone as well so I'm thinking about getting a more modern one at some point. I'm just not sure when.

I think one's voice normally sounds different to what you hear yourself sound like when speaking normally (I know it's no different for me; I don't very much care for how my voice sounds when I hear it in recordings or anything like that myself...). Has that bothered you for a while?

Pretty random, but I have an oral surgery on Monday. Have to have a impacted tooth removed from my gums.
that's sure to be fun.
Wishing you good luck with that. I hope it goes okay...

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I used to use mine for calls frequently but now it's mainly texts. It helps that my friends mostly don't use them for either calls or texts anymore that I know of and we mainly use the Internet for communication. It's a very old phone as well so I'm thinking about getting a more modern one at some point. I'm just not sure when.
How old are we talking here?
I think one's voice normally sounds different to what you hear yourself sound like when speaking normally (I know it's no different for me; I don't very much care for how my voice sounds when I hear it in recordings or anything like that myself...). Has that bothered you for a while?
Yeah, that's usually the case. And well, I dunno how to feel about it. I'd rather have people hear my voice than see my face, though, that's for ****ing sure.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

How old are we talking here?
I....honestly can't recall. It's been so long.... I think I had it at least before 2010 though.

Yeah, that's usually the case. And well, I dunno how to feel about it. I'd rather have people hear my voice than see my face, though, that's for ****ing sure.
Ah, alright.

And I think I really understand that. As it stands now I'm never planning to ever show what I look like online.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I....honestly can't recall. It's been so long.... I think I had it at least before 2010 though.
I mean it still works. That was my mindset with my old phone, it still works just fine. But yeah, a new phone would probably be better lol
Ah, alright.

And I think I really understand that. As it stands now I'm never planning to ever show what I look like online.
I'm opening up to sharing my voice and I'm thinking about doing it at some point but my face? Nope.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've shared both my face and voice online before, but dang did it feel awkward at first. I don't blame you all for keeping it private. You all do what feels comfortable with you :)

-nbm-

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I've shown my face before, and I've used voice chat a few times. It's pretty neat.

Luig

Confused
I'm fine with voice chats. My face I'm a little bit more private with, though a lot of of people have seen my face from a really dumb 5th grade picture I showed lol.
In all seriousness I won't push you to watch the show again or anything.

It's all your choice if you feel like giving it another go.
I was joking with that post lol, I am actually going to give it another chance.
Like, it's summer and I'm bored out of my mind and have nothing to do. No harm in at least trying.. Whether I stick with it is the mystery.
I already hear the "Return of Ponymustard0" posters being hammered up

Wishing you good luck with that. I hope it goes okay...
thanks.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I mean it still works. That was my mindset with my old phone, it still works just fine. But yeah, a new phone would probably be better lol
Yeah, that's why I want a new one. My current one is extremely outdated by today's standards. But like you said, it still works, so it's not like I'm desperate for a new one. So long as it doesn't stop working at some point soon.

I'm opening up to sharing my voice and I'm thinking about doing it at some point but my face? Nope.
I've thought about maybe speaking in YT videos before if I ever do anything with that but I don't know.

Again, I'm in the same boat on as you with on the face part.

I've shared both my face and voice online before, but dang did it feel awkward at first. I don't blame you all for keeping it private. You all do what feels comfortable with you :)

-nbm-
I've shown my face before, and I've used voice chat a few times. It's pretty neat.
My folks wouldn't be okay with it at all for one thing, but that's not what's stopping me. I'm not even remotely comfortable with the thought of sharing it under any circumstance.

It's cool if you guys are able to and are totally comfortable with it, however. Yeah, it's just not for me.

I was joking with that post lol, I am actually going to give it another chance.
Like, it's summer and I'm bored out of my mind and have nothing to do. No harm in at least trying.. Whether I stick with it is the mystery.
*puts up posters about the return of the Luig the ponymaster?" up on the bobomb thread
:troll:
I can tell the result of this is going to be interesting. :laugh:

Gladly.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

If anything, I have about 300 Luig Returns posters waiting to be hammered up. :p
Yeah, that's why I want a new one. My current one is extremely outdated by today's standards. But like you said, it still works, so it's not like I'm desperate for a new one. So long as it doesn't stop working at some point soon.
Yup, more or less my mindset lol
I've thought about maybe speaking in YT videos before if I ever do anything with that but I don't know.

Again, I'm in the same boat on as you with on the face part.
...y'know, I'm thinking about actually just providing a sample of what I sound like lol

Top Bottom