• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I actually don't really like Zelda that much...

I like a lot of the characters pretty much the same...
Impa and Sheik gave me the most difficulty in playing.. There was another character that I have even more trouble with but he comes later..

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

So if for example, I were to beat you, that would bother you? :V
All depends on how the match goes.
I play Miis so, I can never expect much until I get a feel for the situation.

But that's just tournament, I don't care about friendlies lol. I play most of my sets like friendlies anyways so I rarely get bothered by the game.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
2 mod-ombs :p

Never been to a tournament before. I'm hoping to go one day though, once I get back to college and I can use my friend's wii u since i don't own a wii u.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

Wizzro
Ah, okay. I personally like all of the more simpler characters better... Like Link, Impa, Lana, Sheik, Darunia, Fi, and others... Midna is about where it gets just a little too complicated for me... I just wish they had an area where you could mess around on a training dummy or something to get the feel for them...then I'd probably be able to get a feel for the more complicated characters...

Halloween town is the most difficult area after the 1000 Heartless march..
You talking about Kingdom Hearts II? Halloween Town ain't that hard...

In other news: is it just me or is the LGBT full acronym getting a little ridiculous? I've seen like...around 5 different variations of it, not including the ones that are excessively long...

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
2 mod-ombs :p

Never been to a tournament before. I'm hoping to go one day though, once I get back to college and I can use my friend's wii u since i don't own a wii u.
Tournaments are pretty fun if you can bring or make friends. Nice time to socialize with other players.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hey there Jay!

And yeah. I said something kinda like this recently, but I never expected this place to grow quite like it has (I can't remember when my first post here was made atm, but I know it was well before we were even in the thousands area. Never expected that we'd have this many pages by now at the time).

Halloween town is the most difficult area after the 1000 Heartless march..
I'm curious, why is it the most difficult one for you after that point?

I don't really remember which world I found to be the most difficult by then. I just remember for sure that most of the boss fights encountered after that battle are a lot tougher than the earlier ones.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
9 curious folk

And yeah. I said something kinda like this recently, but I never expected this place to grow quite like it has (I can't remember when my first post here was made atm, but I know it was well before we were even in the thousands area).
I mean, you could always go on an archaeological dig for it. :p
Hell, you might even find a fossilized meme or two. :p

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Zelda's "enemy attacks are devestating" mission is bullcrap...

30 stal-lords without getting hit once to get her baton? Are you kidding me? Well...I got it anyway...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Some of the Hyrule Warriors adventure mode missions are nuts.

Another one that comes to my mind is any "Defeat 400/500/600 enemies in 10 minutes" mainly because they always send bosses at you after defeating a certain amount of enemies, and when the bosses in question happen to be Gohmas....ugh.

I mean, you could always go on an archaeological dig for it. :p
Hell, you might even find a fossilized meme or two. :p
I have before, it's not an easy task. I lost track of it though.

I can guarantee there's going to be a lot more than two memes down there btw :seuss:

Top Bottom