• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
@Equestrian Flyer Due to my love of hockey, I recently ranked all 30 NHL teams from favorite to least favorite. I figured you'd be interested, so here it is:
Key:
Perfection
Favorite
Likeable
Appreciate
Conflicted Feelings
Don't care
Dislike
Hatred

National Hockey League team ranking
1. Toronto Maple Leafs
2. LA Kings
3. Tampa Bay Lightning
4. Detroit Red Wings
5. New York Rangers
6. Colorado Avalanche
7. San Jose Sharks
8. Buffalo Sabres
9. Minnesota Wild

10. Calgary Flames
11. St. Louis Blues
12. Florida Panthers
13. New York Islanders

14. Washington Capitals
15. Dallas Stars
16. Philadelphia Flyers
17. Edmonton Oilers
18. Ottawa Senators
19. Vancouver Canucks

20. Carolina Hurricanes
21. Arizona Coyotes
22. Nashville Predators
23. Columbus Blue Jackets
24. Winnipeg Jets

25. Pittsburgh Penguins
26. Chicago Blackhawks
27. New Jersey Devils
28. Anaheim Ducks

29. Boston Bruins
30. Montreal Canadiens

You can also find it on my info page.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm a lot more confident playing as Wario than I am playing as any other character. He hasn't changed too much from Brawl (where I'd like to think I was also pretty good with him) overall, so it hasn't been difficult for me to adapt to him here.

My playstyle is still based almost entirely around basic combat and reading and predicting, though. Combos just don't seem to be my thing.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I'm a lot more confident playing as Wario than I am playing as any other character. He hasn't changed too much from Brawl (where I'd like to think I was also pretty good with him) overall, so it hasn't been difficult for me to adapt to him here.

My playstyle is still based almost entirely around basic combat and reading and predicting, though. Combos just don't seem to be my thing.
Are you gonna potentially switch mains to Wario from DDD or Shulk?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Are you gonna potentially switch mains to Wario from DDD or Shulk?
Shulk I can't say (he'd remain one of my several "secondaries" in any case), but I like playing DDD too much. Even if my Wario ultimately ends up being my best character in the long run, I don't think I'll drop the great king as my main.

D

Deleted member

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed that girahim killed tink despite being on the same team, must be payback
That really surprised me when it happened.

Not sure if it was because Team Attack was On, or if Assists aren't programmed to go out of their way to avoid teammates in general. (i.e. hypothetically Ghirahim still would have targeted Toon Link if Team Attack was Off, but the attack would do nothing).

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom