• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course not.

It's just that seeing two of the most adorable ponies being so adorable together in one picture is a little overwhelming even for me.

Also I'm semi-explosive today for some reason. Not sure why.
So...you can go boom boom?

That's...interesting...to say the least :smirk:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just like it more, seems more natural despite the limbs and face, than the newer one

I guess i just chalk it up to personal preference, sorry I'm not much help

Eh, it's fine.
To be honest the reasons for the design is that the original did look off to me. Such as:
  • The white belly being way too small (look at the belly of the sprite and then my avatar's and you'll see it).
  • Certain areas in the outline looking too pointy and clashing with the rest of the design.
  • The cluttered mess that was my details. Like, even when I was looking at it my eyes strained at times.
Though like you said it's all down to personal preference.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Now, I'm thinking of which FF7 songs we could get in Smash.

Battle Theme and Boss Theme are basically confirmed, but I think they should also add Shinra Company. It's simply a perfect fit!

Also, I know it won't happen, but if One-Winged Angel shows up...

*ahem*

Sorry... It's just that Final Fantasy's soundtrack is SO DARN GOOD!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'll tell you when I am. When I fall behind on something it usually takes me a while to catch up. It's the result of an occasional busy schedule, forgetfulness and procrastination.

Top Bottom