• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though, since Frosty tends to give his say every now and then, I'd like to do the same.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
9 bob-ombs

someone should inform Werekill about the bets. He/she probably doesn't know about it.

Last edited:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's going to be the same avatar again. It works well with the large amounts of the same colour plus the pathetic guy.

Lonekon or MVG, if you could do the honours of posting the avatar here? It should be in the pm, but I'm on my phone.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's going to be the same avatar again. It works well with the large amounts of the same colour plus the pathetic guy.

Lonekon or MVG, if you could do the honours of posting the avatar here? It should be in the pm, but I'm on my phone.
I can. I like to keep suspense.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
How much space do you guys have? I was a mod during the site switch so I have no clue how much you get now.
I don't know exactly how many conversations a non-premium user can have but I do have a lot of active ones,
I usually just leave one time convos just to get rid of clutter and unnecessary space

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I don't know exactly how many conversations a non-premium user can have but I do have a lot of active ones,
I usually just leave one time convos just to get rid of clutter and unnecessary space
Makes sense.

I love how I got everyone again, haha. By the way for all the random people in here: feel free to stop by the pool room! It's nice and active lately.

Edit: @dimensionswordguy: I'm on my phone and will make one much later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom